The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 944 is the ninth level in Minty Meadow and the 424th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are on the conveyor belt, which is isolated from the centre board.
- The player only has 25 moves to clear 32 double jellies
- It can be quite hard to create colour bombs on the centre board.
- The jellies are worth 64,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Tricky but perhaps not as hard as it looks. This level requires some thinking ahead, trying to take out as much on the conveyor belt as possible and then using the mystery candies strategically and over time to make more possibilities on that belt.
- Some luck involved, as is always the case with mystery candy based levels, but this level seems to be configured to produce plenty of positive stuff in the mysteries, as well as some problems.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combination comes in very handy, especially if you can take out one or more of the edges with the right colour match. But the level can be solved without one of those matches.
- Do not waste boosters on this level - it might seem very hard if you get some unlucky boards up front, but it is very doable without boosters.
- Concentrate on the centre of board, and have some luck with colour bomb appearance and with striped combinations.
- The board is very similar to the one in level 705. However, the conveyor belt moves in opposite direction, has five colours instead of four and there are mystery candies in this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 64,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.