The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 951 is the first level in Cookie Crossing and the 200th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 79 red candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has to collect many red candies on a small board, though with five colours, at least 3 red candies every move.
- The candy bombs have short fuse with 10 moves. And a candy bomb will spawn every 3 moves.
- Lucky candies are not helpful because there are only regular candies orders required, so the only possible outcome of the lucky candies is red candy.
- The orders are worth 7,900 points. Hence, an additional 2,100 points is required to earn one star.
- Make as many colour bombs as you can in the initial screen. Chances are you can make at least one or two out of red candies, if they do not cascade as the candies settle.
- Make as many striped candies as you can, trying to get one adjacent to a colour bomb (preferably above or below it). while keeping an eye on the candy bombs, and matching them if needed. Use a colour bomb to remove the candy bombs, only as a last resort.
- As soon as you have a striped candy + colour bomb combination set up, do the following:
- One by one, detonate any other colour bombs on the screen, by carefully matching them with a regular candy of a different colour than the striped candy you have ready to combine. Take care not to disturb the alignment of your combination. This will increase the number of candies matching that striped candy, for use in the next step.
- Now, take the striped candy + colour bomb combination. This should bring you close to completing your order.
- In the few moves that remain, pay close attention to the number of red candies on the board at every turn, optimising how you match them in order to collect as many as possible.
- This is the 200th candy order level.
- This is the first episode opener since level 756 not to be a jelly level.
- This used to be the first episode opener to be an extremely hard level in Reality, but it was nerfed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.