The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 959 is the ninth level in Cookie Crossing and the 260th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The cherry is trapped behind a liquorice lock, and isolated from the main board.
- The ingredient path is blocked by 5-layer icing and popcorn, which are also isolated from the main board.
- Mystery candies spawn in this level. These may help to break the blockers or give even more blockers.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
- Create many horizontal striped candies to break the blockers on the isolated part. You need at least 10 of them. (one for breaking the liquorice lock, four for breaking popcorn and activating the colour bomb after popcorn is broken, five for breaking the five-layered icing square) It may be hard, because matching spaces are limited. Alternatively, wrapped candy + striped candy combinations are useful, if you have a hard time aiming the horizontal striped candies on the correct rows.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- You will need to activate 9 striped candies at the right time. 5 for the icing, 3 for the popcorn and 1 for the popcorn's colour bomb (it is isolated and cannot be switch with another candy.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.