|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 96 is the first level in Salty Canyon and the 16th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points in 25 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Because candy bombs are new, it may confuse some players. Their purpose is to limit the number of available moves unless you eliminate them.
- There are only five colours, and this makes it easier to create special candies.
- After the latest redesign, there are 10 more moves, but the candy bomb count is 19. So the player must clear the bombs within 19 moves.
- The icing may make it hard to reach the candy bombs.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,200 points per move.
- Try to destroy the top layer of the icing to the bombs and destroy them. Colour bombs are the most useful against the candy bombs and can give you the required amount of points.
- Once the bombs are gone, the rest of the level should be focused on destroying the icing.
- Plan your moves and the level should be easily cleared.
- This is the first level to have candy bombs.
- This level used to have candy bombs with move limits equal to the number of moves in this level, and it is only meaningful should one use extra moves.
- This level is the end of the road for any colour-blind players, since the bombs do not have a distinguishing shape like all other candies introduced prior to this level.
- In the mobile version, this is the last level to have text in the story.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 30,000 points / 25 moves = 1,200 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.