Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
Level 96 is the first level in Salty Canyon and the 21st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 9 candy bombs in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- All candy bombs are required for the order.
- The frosting is not required to be collected; however, they block the candy bombs.
- The orders are worth 4,500 points. Hence, an additional 5,500 points is required to earn one star.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first level to have candy bombs and candy bomb orders.
- This level used to have candy bombs with move limits equal to the number of moves in this level, and it was meaningful only should one use extra moves.
- This level is the end of the road for any colour-blind players, since the bombs do not have a distinguishing shape like all other candies introduced before this level.
- In the mobile version, this is the last level to have text in the story.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 9 candy bombs × 500 points per candy bomb = 4,500 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.