The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 46|
|Target score||: 92,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 960 is the tenth level in Cookie Crossing and the 437th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 46 double jelly squares in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All jelly squares are underneath the blockers, but teleporters may trigger cascades to remove a few of them.
- 18 moves may not be enough to clear all 46 double jellies especially since 42 of them are under blockers.
- However, striped candies are present to make the level easier.
- The jellies are worth 92,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Your first priority is to make matches, if possible on the right side of the board, to free candies from marmalade and/or liquorice locks. Specifically, aim for the striped candies and make sure you take advantage of them, possibly by setting up combinations.
- Make more special candies as and when you can.
- Match those keys.
- Free up the board as quickly as possible and try to make matches on the right side of the board. This will help trigger cascades, thus removing remaining blockers and, hopefully, forming more special candies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 46 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 92,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.