The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 964 is the fourteenth level in Cookie Crossing and the 263rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts in 37 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Although the ingredients start out in the lateral columns filled with five layer frosting, they will spontaneously slide into the adjacent columns after the liquorice locks are destroyed, and some moves are made in centre-board.
- The two columns of three layer frosting must be destroyed, unless the ingredient can be switched one more column over. If a switch is made, there will be only one square of three layer frosting and one square of five layer frosting to be destroyed so the ingredient can exit.
- The coconut wheels are inside five layer sugar chests. Even after the sugar chests are cleared, the coconut wheels alone are insufficient in destroying the frosting.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Try to go for the keys when possible to open up the board and reveal the coconut wheels.
- It is usually worth the effort to eliminate the candies between the coconut wheels to combine them to eliminate the entire board.
- It is even better to remove the frosting right below the wheels so that their combination can hit the bottom five-layer frosting.
- Also try to eliminate the liquorice binding the two candies at the top prior to setting off the pair of coconut wheels - this releases the ingredients to go toward the bottom. *Also look out for opportunities to try to switch the ingredients towards a more central column if possible - it is easier to break all the way through the middle than the edges.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.