|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 28 : 32|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 966 is the first level in Soda Swamp and the 439th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 single and 32 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The cake bomb is isolated from the main board, and there are 4 single jelly squares underneath it.
- There is quite a number of double jellies around the edge of the map which is somewhat hard to clear.
- The jellies are worth 92,000 points. Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Destroy the cake bomb as quickly as possible using your own made special candies.
- Combinations work best on that cake bomb - colour bomb striped candy and wrapped candy + striped candy especially.
- When the cake bomb detonates, it destroys the single candies underneath it, so there is plenty of time on this easy board to destroy that cake bomb and finish the level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (28 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 92,000 points