|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 974 is the ninth level in Soda Swamp and the 264th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to collect 5 sugar keys to open the sugar chests to bring down ingredients.
- A sugar key spawns every 5 moves. However, given that there are only 22 moves, the last key will not spawn until 2 moves left, if any of the others are still on the screen.
- The shape of the board makes it harder to create special candies and also makes it harder to collect the sugar keys.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Destroy the sugar keys as quickly as possible.
- You have not to worry about the number of moves, as you have been provided two coconut wheels, to help bring the ingredients down quickly. Be sure you activate them horizontally (left activation for the coconut wheel on the right side of the board, and right activation for the one on the left) to make three vertical striped candies.
- However, the candy right below the teleporter may be missing, causing the wheels to roll over an empty tile and cause an ingredient to slide, failing the level. There are two methods to counter this:
- Instead of using wheels, prepare a vertical striped candy right above the ingredients, and use that when they are unlocked.
- You can also make one of the wheels fall off one tile by matching the candy below the wheel with something else. This will let the wheel work correctly, but you have only one move to do so.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points