The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 98 is the third level in Salty Canyon and the 18th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 65,000 points in 25 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is difficult to handle the middle bombs and liquorice locks.
- The 65,000-point target score, although lowered, can still be problematic to reach if the player creates very few special candies.
- With four colours, it is easier to create special candies.
- 8-move candy bombs drop down every 2 moves.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,260 points per move.
- Always demolish candy bombs as they will instantly end your level with failure if you do not remove them on time.
- With liquorice locks around the board, it can be hard to reach certain places, which makes these bombs even more deadly.
- After freeing up the liquorice locks, try using special candies to demolish the bombs. This will result in an even higher score.
- Using a colour bomb to destroy a candy bomb gives a tremendous amount of points needed to pass the target score which is very helpful.
- This is the first unofficial level with a candy bomb in a liquorice lock (locked candy bomb). This layout has become infamous in later levels.
- Like level 97, this level's difficulty has considerably changed due to mechanics changes. Unlike 97, this level also has undergone redesigns which reduces the target score. It has peaked at very hard in difficulty.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 90,000 points / 40 moves = 2,250 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.