The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 13|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 986 is the sixth level in Candy Clouds and the 448th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 13 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All jelly squares are underneath the cake bombs and popcorn, meaning that the player must break these blockers.
- The jellies are worth 26,000 points, which is more than the two star target score.
- Use striped candies or combine striped and wrapped candies / striped candy and colour bomb to remove the cake bombs.
- The top-right cake bomb is hardest to destroy so focus on that one.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 26,000 points. Hence, a two star score is guaranteed and an additional 4,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Since all the cake bombs must be destroyed because they have double jellies underneath them, they will give more than enough points for three stars (every regular or special candy cleared by a cake bomb is worth 100 points).
- The popcorn is not too hard to clear and will give a colour bomb once it is cleared.
- 25 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the low three star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 13 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 26,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.