The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 60|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 989 is the ninth level in Candy Clouds and the 449th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 60 double jelly squares in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With five colours present, it is easier to make special candies.
- There are relatively few moves available to clear the large number of jellies.
- The movement of the conveyor belt between moves can make additional matches which assist in removing the jelly.
- The chocolate spawners pose only a limited threat, because the chocolate cannot cross the conveyor belts.
- The cake bombs, when destroyed, assist in the removal of jelly and chocolate.
- The player is not required to destroy all the cake bombs as there are no jellies beneath them. (All jellies are visible from the start.)
- The jellies are worth 120,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Destroy the cake bombs as quickly as possible.
- If you destroy two cake bombs, all jellies on the conveyor belts will usually be cleared by the two cake bomb explosions alone, unless they were covered by chocolate during the explosion.
- This level breaks the trend of levels starting from level 289 and ending with the numbers 89 being candy order levels.
- This level looks similar to level 450.
- ↑ 60 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 120,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.