The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 99 is the fourth level in Salty Canyon and the 51st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is difficult to clear all the jelly squares in 20 moves, as they are guarded by icing and liquorice locks.
- The score is automatically raised to 65,000 points if not enough points have been made.
- Destroy the bombs first. Once the bombs are taken care of, the rest of the level will not be too difficult.
- Go ahead and try finding ways of clearing liquorice locks, which is best done by special candies. Then clear the jellies inside.
- Attempt to combine wrapped + striped in the middle of the board as this will clear the icing and the liquorice locks. However, this is easier said than done.
- Combining colour bomb + striped or colour bomb + wrapped may also help to clear liquorice locks and jelly.
- This level looks similar to level 46. But, unlike level 46, there are eight fewer spaces and four less icing squares on the board.
- Locked icing was unofficially introduced, prior to being redesigned once again, similar to level 52 which used to have locked chocolate before the redesign.
- This is the final double-digit level (99).
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- With the redesign, this is one of the six levels in this episode that does not have any candy bombs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.