|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 991 is the eleventh level in Candy Clouds and the 269th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The popcorn below the sugar chest must be cleared; special candies are required for this.
- Even with five colours on the board, the space above the three popcorns is very limited, making it difficult to create special candies.
- The sugar chest must be unlocked to release the ingredients.
- However, clearing the sugar keys may cause liquorice swirls to dispense, rendering the effects of striped candies and their combinations useless.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the three star target score.
- Try to make multiple horizontally striped candies on the side of the popcorn. Take advantage of the space available on the lower left and right areas of the board to help set these up. Detonate the striped candy by combining two of them if a direct match is not available.
- Try to keep the keys locked for as long as you can; this helps increase the usable space at the bottom without swirls constantly falling.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in earning two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 20,000 and 30,000 points respectively. The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the three star score requirement.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.