|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 47|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 994 is the fourteenth level in Candy Clouds and the 451st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 47 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Board space is initially restricted by the presence of liquorice locks and marmalade. The liquorice locks can be quite hard to clear.
- All of the jellies are located under these blockers.
- The presence of empty tiles makes it harder to reach some of the jellies.
- The bottom jellies can be a problem to reach.
- The presence of only five colours makes it less difficult to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 94,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Remove all the liquorice locks.
- Then, make as many special candy combinations as you can. Creating a colour bomb + striped candy combination is better.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 47 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 94,000 points