|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 12 : 13|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 995 is the fifteenth and last level in Candy Clouds and the 452nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 12 single and 13 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The presence of only five colours makes it less difficult to create special candies.
- The board is initially restricted by the presence of chocolate and liquorice locks.
- All of the jellies are located under the chocolate and liquorice locks.
- The chocolate can easily invade the board.
- The jellies are worth 38,000 points, which is more than the three star target score.
- You must get rid of chocolate first.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in earning two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 20,000 and 30,000 points respectively. The jellies are worth 38,000 points which is more than the two and three star score requirements.
- This is one of the few levels in which the number of moves is greater than the number of spaces on the board.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (12 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (13 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 38,000 points