The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 997 is the second level in Caramel Keep and the 454th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the jelly squares are trapped beneath liquorice locks, marmalade, or five-layered frosting.
- 25-move candy bombs will spawn from the candy cannons.
- The conveyor belt assists in making matches, and in moving special candies to hard-to-reach places.
- The popcorn, if destroyed, yields a colour bomb which can assist in clearing the jellies. It has a jelly underneath, so it needs to be destroyed.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 46,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Due to the given candy bombs, there is no difficulty in reaching the one star target score.
- Do not spend time trying to open the locks on the left hand side. Instead use the right hand side to make special candies to destroy all the time bombs on the left hand side. Then it is easy.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.