|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 999 is the fourth level in Caramel Keep and the 271st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The initial board is very restricted by the presence of four-layered icing, chocolate, marmalade, and liquorice locks.
- All the ingredients are locked in liquorice locks, so special candies must be used to free them.
- The ingredient at the top of the centre column is directly above a stuck zone.
- Two wrapped candies may help to clear the blockers, but they are locked in liquorice locks in the stuck zone.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- You have many blockers to break through.
- Watch the highest ingredient. Switch it aside whenever possible.
- Clear the chocolate. You do not have to clear all of the icing, because the ingredients can slide in between them to the bottom.
- This level breaks the trend of levels having multiples of 111 being jelly or candy order levels (Level 111, 222, 444 and 888 are jelly levels and level 333, 555, 666 and 777 are candy order levels).
- This level is the last 3-digit level, and also the last one in which all three digits are the same.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.