|Champion title||Royal Sweet Tooth|
|Release date|| - 29 May 2013|
- 17 July 2013
Tiffi arrives at the Licorice Tower and Nigel the guard is shouting for help. Tiffi asks what's happening, and the guard answers that the candy jewels are gone, then Tiffi quickly investigates.
When Nigel is starting to cry as he is hopeless, Tiffi finds out that the Candy Jewels are on Nigel's bearskin cap. He thanks Tiffi for her help.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 381-395.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 381||Level 383||Level 394|
|383||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|384||45||50,000||: 5||Millions of points can be earned|
|387||45||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|389||40||200,000||: 20||Millions of points can be earned|
|390||50||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|391||45||90,000||: 77 : 66 : 55|
|393||45||25,000||: 8 : 12|
|395||35||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- The title of this episode used to be Liquorice Tower, but was renamed to the American spelling in late October 2013.
- This episode is based on the Tower of London.
- This is the first episode to have an ingredients finale since Crunchy Castle's level 230, and the 5th episode overall in which this happens.
- Every ingredients level in this episode requires 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries.
- There are only three levels in this episode with cake bombs.
- Not counting Candy Town, this is the first episode to have no timed levels.
- This is also the first episode since Savory Shores to contain 7 jelly levels.
- Although this episode is called "Licorice Tower", levels 382, 383, 387, 392, and 395 are the only levels in this episode to contain liquorice swirls, but levels 381, 384, 386, 390, and 393 have liquorice in the form of liquorice locks. Also, mystery candies can yield liquorice swirls in levels 385, 387, 388, 389, and 392.
- This is one of the few episodes where its last level is the easiest.
- A few days after the release, the ads giving you a life when you run out got removed.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "International Day of UN Peacekeepers".
- There are no level with fewer than 35 moves. This is the only episode with that. The maximum amount of moves in this episode is in level 392, with 60.
- This is the first episode with the word licorice in its name.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|