|Champion title||Gelatinous Genius|
|New features|| in |
Non-spawning colour in
Non-spawning colour on board
Non-spawning colour on board
|Release date|| - 8 August 2018|
- 15 August 2018
Lolli Lab is the 245th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 49 (HTML5). This episode was released on 8 August 2018. The champion title for this episode is Gelatinous Genius.
Tiffi watches in awe as the Professor tests his new rainbow machine.
- Two-layered toffee swirls and three-layered toffee swirls in marmalade are officially introduced in level 3659.
- Four-layered toffee swirls in marmalade are unofficially introduced in the same level, due to redesigning.
- Wrapped candies with a non-spawning colour appear in sugar chests for the first time in level 3652.
- Non-spawning colour sugar keys appear on the starting board (not encased in any blockers) for the first time in level 3655.
- Non-spawning colour striped candies appear on the starting board (not encased in any blockers) for the first time in level 3657.
Lolli Lab is an extremely hard episode, with a mean of 6.57. It contains four hard levels: 3652, 3656, 3663 and 3665, four very hard levels: 3653, 3657, 3660 and 3662, two extremely hard levels: 3658, 3659, and one notorious nearly impossible levels: 3654. Every other level is rated somewhat hard, except for 3664, which is rated variable, which is currently considered to be the hardest level in the game to earn three stars according to many players. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Sugary Slide.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3657||Level 3659||Level 3663|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|3652||10,000||: 2 : 20|
|3653||10,000||: 27 : 36|
|3655||10,000||: 6 : 6|
|3661||88,000||: 11 : 38|
|3662||120,000||: 4 : 2 : 50|
|3664||10,000||: 50 : 10||One of the hardest levels to earn three stars|
- This is the first episode since Liquorice Lounge to have a completely new character.
- This episode, along with the next episode, were actually intended to be released on 1 August 2018, but because the version of the app, 1.128, was too low and that version is only up to Sugary Slide, these two episodes weren't released until 8 August 2018. Microsoft Store has been updated to version 1.131 and these two new episodes presented at the same time.
- As of this episode's release on Facebook and mobile, all five layers of toffee swirls have appeared on the board, in marmalade, in liquorice locks and in sugar chests.
- This is the 11th HTML5-exclusive episode to use two words which have never been used before. Episodes such as Bubbly Bath, Lollipop Land, Coral Caverns and Cotton County used to share at least one word with either a Dreamworld episode before it was removed or an episode which has since been renamed.