Lollipop Hammers will smash any item on the board |
that gives you a hard time.
Lollipop Hammer, also known as Lollipop, is a booster in Candy Crush Saga that is unlocked in level 7. It is activated in-game by clicking the corresponding button in the top right (left on HTML5) corner of the screen.
It is a booster that the player can use to remove a single candy, a jelly below a candy, or a blocker without using a move. You can smash once into any spaces (with or without candy) or most blockers. For example, if you hit a multilayered icing, it will remove one layer. Smashing a candy which is not covered by jelly is worth 20 points. You cannot smash a square without blockers or a candy on it (even if there is jelly, web version only), and you cannot smash a chocolate spawner,
toffee tornado, ingredient, sugar chest, candy cane fence or candy cane curl. When it is used to break a lucky candy or mystery candy, the content will be revealed. When it is used to break a special candy, the candy will be activated.
Old description: Tap on a candy to remove it. If used on a blocker or jelly, it takes a layer off it. Does not get rid of toffee tornadoes.
Current description: Smash any candy! Use now!
Description on HTML5 (before using): Remove candy by smashing it with the hammer!
Description on HTML5 (during promotion): Smash any candy that's giving you a hard time. Revenge is sweet!
Flash version description: Crush any candy of your choice
Flash version description 2: This lets you smash a candy of your choice on the board.
- This is one of the most useful game-finishing boosters, especially for jelly levels, ingredients levels and sometimes candy order levels, and especially if there is one move left to finish a particular goal, but you cannot make a move to do so.
- In newer mobile versions, if there is only one move and only one target remaining, the game will highlight this booster.
- This booster is offered a lot by King's advertisements for trying out other games, coupled with a life refill.
- The first time a mobile device logs in with Facebook account, the player will receive 3 copies of this booster.
- This booster is winnable from the daily booster wheel and the sugar drop feature.
- This booster can be used in all types of levels.
- Chocolate will not be broken if you use this booster to hit a candy near them.
- In the Fudge Fjord episode, Tiffi uses it to replace Hilda's broken stone hammer.
- It is generally a good idea to conserve them for the later and harder levels such as levels 181, 347, and 323.
- On the web version, once you click this booster, you have no choice but to use it. While on mobile devices, you may tap the icon again to cancel the using. This also applies to other boosters used during gameplay.
- This booster also appears in Candy Crush Soda Saga, and Candy Crush Jelly Saga, which acts exactly the same.
- Other than the standard Lollipop Hammer, there is an enhanced variation, the Striped Lollipop Hammer which creates cross blast upon impact (equivalent to a striped+striped).
- In Candy Crush Jelly Saga, there are two more further evolution, called 'Colourbomb Lollipop' and 'Wrapped Lollipop', of applying the corresponding effect on target candy.
- Prior to the release of Delicious Dynasty, the lollipop hammer could not destroy the popcorn blockers.
- For mobile devices, it was changed in v1.67 with new info screen. At around the same time, this also applied to web devices.
- This booster is chosen to represent Candy Crush Saga in the "We're sorry!" screen on mobile devices, among items from other King games.
- This is the first booster unlocked. It is one of several unlocked in Candy Town.
- This booster can be won from the Candy Quest minigame on HTML. A Colour Bomb booster and Striped & Wrapped are also awarded.
- As Candy Crush Sagas main platform transitioned to HTML5, and King redesigned the game's map layout, the player can now receive 30 minutes of the lollipop booster for free after completing a world finale. In this duration, one lollipop hammer can be used for free per attempt at a level.
|Candy Crush Saga Boosters|