|Champion title||Divine Diver|
|New features|| (unofficial) |
Fixed colours in
Non-spawning colour in (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 24 June 2015|
- 8 July 2015
Note: From this episode and continuing through every subsequent episode, all cutscenes are completely static.
- For episode openers, the static cutscene lasts longer as if it is an opening cutscene, and you have a choice of skipping it (though it only lasts a few seconds).
- The character's problem can only be seen in the map screen.
- All of the above only applies to Flash version.
- Two-layered Dark Chocolate is unofficially introduced in level 1027, due to redesigning.
- Blue candies are fixed to appear at the start for the first time in level 1039.
- It's also the first level where fixed candy colour appear in liquorice locks.
- After the redesign of level 1000, it's also the first level where green candies are fixed.
- Non-spawning colour lucky candies appear in sugar chests for the first time in level 1030, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1026-1040.
Luscious Lagoon has five somewhat hard levels: 1032, 1033, 1036, 1037 and 1040. However, other levels are relatively easy. Overall, this is a somewhat easy episode, with a mean of 3.33, and it is easier than the previous episode, Tasty Treasury.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1032||Level 1039||Level 1040|
|1027||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|1028||58,000||: 36 : 29|
|1032||15,000||: 8 : 4|
|1033||94,000||: 44 : 25|
|1034||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1039||25,000||: 80 : 80 : 80|
- The episode's pathway and colour is that of Soda Swamp's pathway.
- This is the seventh episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This episode continues the trend of having no text in its story. It is the 27th episode in this trend.
- If you look at the background closely, there is Odus at the left of the sea.
- This episode continues the trend of having no cake bombs and UFOs.
- This episode brought back toffee tornadoes in level 1039, after having been absent again for 93 levels. It was the latest level to ever have have a toffee tornado, until they were removed.
- After this episode is released, sound of buttons in Sugar Drop were reset on Facebook.
- This episode starts a trend whose cutscene is completely static. All further episodes also have completely static cutscenes.
- It also starts a trend where a character will only show its problem on pathway icon, though this only applies to Flash version.
- This episode shares its first word with Luscious Lane and Luscious Landing.
- Even though this is the 70th episode, the hardest levels are "Somewhat Hard".
- On Facebook, this was the last episode released in the first half of 2015.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Wonky Waters.