|Champion title||Divine Diver|
|New features|| (unofficial) |
Fixed colours in
Non-spawning colour in (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 24 June 2015|
- 8 July 2015
Luscious Lagoon is the 70th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 14 (HTML5). This episode was released on 24 June 2015. The champion title for this episode is Divine Diver.
Note: From this episode and continuing through every subsequent episode, all cutscenes are completely static.
- For episode openers, the static cutscene lasts longer as if it is an opening cutscene, and you have a choice of skipping it (though it only lasts a few seconds).
- The character's problem can only be seen in the map screen.
- All of the above only applies to Flash version.
- Two-layered dark chocolate is unofficially introduced in level 1027, due to redesigning.
- Blue candies are fixed to appear at the start for the first time in level 1039.
- It's also the first level where fixed candy colour appear in liquorice locks.
- After the redesign of level 1000, it's also the first level where green candies are fixed.
- Non-spawning colour lucky candies appear in sugar chests for the first time in level 1030, due to redesigning.
Luscious Lagoon is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.8. However, it contains two somewhat hard levels: 1033 and 1037, and one very hard level: 1040. Overall, it's much easier than the previous episode, Tasty Treasury.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1032||Level 1039||Level 1040|
|Level 1035||Level 1040|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1027||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|1028||58,000||: 36 : 29|
|1032||15,000||: 34 : 21|
|1033||94,000||: 44 : 25|
|1039||25,000||: 80 : 80 : 80|
- The episode's pathway and colour is that of Soda Swamp's pathway.
- This is the seventh episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This episode continues the trend of having no text in its story. It is the 27th episode in this trend.
- If you look at the background closely, there is Odus at the left of the sea.
- This episode continues the trend of having no cake bombs and UFOs.
- This episode brought back toffee tornadoes in level 1039, after having been absent again for 93 levels. It was the latest level to ever have have a toffee tornado, until they were removed.
- After this episode is released, sound of buttons in Sugar Drop were reset on Facebook.
- This episode starts a trend whose cutscene is completely static. All further episodes also have completely static cutscenes.
- It also starts a trend where a character will only show its problem on pathway icon, though this only applies to Flash version.
- This episode shares its first word with Luscious Lane and Luscious Landing.
- Even though this is the 70th episode, the hardest levels are only "Somewhat Hard".
- On Facebook (web), this was the last episode released in the first half of 2015.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Wonky Waters.
- On mobile devices, this episode was released 5 years prior to the release of episodes from Sprinkle Steppes to Caramel Canyons (Episodes 489).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|