|Champion title||Terrific Tracker|
|New features|| in |
3 to 5
( ) (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 19 October 2016|
- 2 November 2016
Luscious Lane is the 139th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World 28 (HTML5). This episode was released on 19 October 2016. The champion title for this episode is Terrific Tracker.
Story[edit | edit source]
Doxen Cooper is investigating the mysterious footprints, but he only has a tiny monocle. Tiffi brings him a magnifying glass, and he can now see the trails clearly. Results found out that those trails were Tiffi's footprints.
New things[edit | edit source]
- Jelly fish appear in three-layered chests for the first time in level 2069.
- 3.5 coloured levels are unofficially introduced in level 2071, due to redesigning.
Levels[edit | edit source]
Luscious Lane is an extremely hard episode, with a mean of 6. It contains four very hard levels: 2061, 2062, 2066, and 2074, five extremely hard levels: 2063, 2064, 2069, 2070, and 2075, and one variable level: 2071. Despite fierce nerfs, it is still MUCH harder than the previous episode, Tricky Tracks, mostly due to the relatively little difficulty in said episode.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2064||Level 2071||Level 2074|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|2063||10,000||: 4 : 5|
|2067||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|2071||25,000||: 11 : 11|
|2074||49,000||: 2 : 27|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode name shares its first word with Luscious Lagoon and Luscious Landing and its second word with Lollipop Lane.
- This episode goes above and beyond in terms of difficulty. Before the nerf of a few levels, there were no levels rated lower than hard.
- With a difficulty of 7.21, this was considered the hardest episode in the game until the release of Haystack Hills and Popsicle Plateau, which are MUCH harder episodes than this one. Nowadays, since most levels were redesigned, it only has a mean of 6.
- Like Cavity Cave, this episode once had 6 extremely hard or above levels and 8 five-colour levels.
- This is the first episode since Toffee Teasprings to have a variable level.
- It's the last episode on Flash version with a light blue banner and pathway, since Gumball Gorge breaks the trend of having this pathway every 9 episodes and Marzipan Meadow has a differently-coloured pathway and continues the trend of having this pathway every 9 episodes until the end of Flash version.