|Champion title||Terrific Tracker|
|New features|| encased in by |
|Release date|| - 19 October 2016|
- 2 November 2016
Luscious Lane is the 139th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World Thirty-Seven. This episode was released on 19 October 2016. The champion title for this episode is Terrific Tracker.
Doxen Cooper is investigating the mysterious footprints, but he only has a tiny monocle. Tiffi brings him a magnifying glass, and he can now see the trails clearly. Results found out that those trails were Tiffi's footprints.
- Jelly fish appear in three-layered chests for the first time in level 2069.
- Level 2072 is the first level where lucky candies can be encased in licorice locks, due to the magic mixer.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2061-2075.
Almost all the levels are hard, with most of them being extremely hard. This is another extremely challenging episode, with a mean difficulty of 6.5.
Luscious Lane is MUCH harder then the previous episode, Tricky Tracks, which only has a mean of 4.73. There are two somewhat hard levels: 2068, 2070, two hard levels: 2062 and 2074, six very hard levels: 2061, 2064, 2065, 2066, 2073 and 2075, three extremely hard levels: 2063, 2069 and 2072, and one variable level: 2071.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2064||Level 2071||Level 2074|
|2063||12||10,000||: 4 : 5|
|2067||30||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|2073||15||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|2074||13||49,000||: 5 : 24|
- This episode name shares its first word with Luscious Lagoon and Luscious Landing and its second word with Lollipop Lane.
- This episode goes above and beyond in terms of difficulty. Before the nerf of level 2070, there were no levels rated lower than hard.
- With a difficulty of 7.21, this was considered the hardest episode in the game until to the release of Haystack Hills and Popsicle Plateau, which are MUCH harder episodes than this one.
- Like Cavity Cave, this episode once had 6 extremely hard or above levels and 8 five-color levels.
- This is the first episode since Toffee Teasprings to have a variable level.
- It's the last episode on Flash version with a light blue banner and pathway, since Gumball Gorge breaks the trend of having this pathway every 9 episodes and Marzipan Meadow has a differently-coloured pathway and continues the trend of having this pathway every 9 episodes until the end of Flash version.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|