| Finished Event
This page contains information about an event that had been concluded.
Magic Dash is a former event that was a combination of two previously existing events, Treasure Ahead and Cake Climb. Players could win prizes by completing levels without losing lives. If the player met the level failure message, the counter for the number of levels completed went back to 0. Exiting the level before making the first move, however, did not make the counter go back to 0.
Players can get a chance to test Mort's magical helmets by passing levels without losing a life.
- This event usually started on Fridays at GMT 8:00 am and it usually ended on Mondays at GMT 8:00 am. This event was alternatively available with Space Dash.
The first helmet can be obtained by completing 1 or 2 levels without losing lives. The second helmet can be obtained by completing 3 or 4 levels without losing lives. The third helmet can be obtained by completing 5 or 7 levels without losing lives.
- First Helmet: Start a game with colour bomb.
- Second Helmet: Start a game with a striped candy, wrapped candy and colour bomb.
- Third Helmet: Start a game with a striped candy, wrapped candy and colour bomb and additional 3 moves.
- If the player exits a level before he/she hits the "give up button", he/she will keep his/her helmet. However, he/she won't be able to keep any sugar track candy.
- The first and second helmet has no effect on the gameplay of Level 55 and other levels that do not allow boosters.
- This event was replaced by a 5-level booster weekend event, Booster Bot, in late 2018. Magic Dash was phased out and is now a part of Candy Crush history.
- You can easily get the maximum level helmet by playing Level 1 over and over.