|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 13 November 2014|
- 10 December 2014
- Coconut wheels are first seen behind liquorice locks on level 744.
- Sugar keys which appear in an isolated area apart from the main board at the start of the level first appear on level 748.
- Colour bombs appear in sugar chests for the first time in level 753 (they appear in all types of sugar chests except three-layered ones).
Marmalade Meadow is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.8. It contains one somewhat hard level: 750, and two extremely hard levels: 741 and 747. Levels 747, 750, 751 and 755 used to be troublesome but got heavily nerfed. They are now much easier. Overall, this episode is slightly harder than the previous episode, Marshmallow Mountains.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 741||Level 751||Level 753|
|Level 741||Level 746||Level 747|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|741||100,000||: 68 : 68 : 68||First level with an extremely hard difficulty|
|743||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|745||15,000||: 2 : 1|
|746||15,000||: 20||200th level|
|750||55,000||: 4 : 29|
|751||17,900||: 36 : 3 : 140|
|752||22,000||: 6 : 8|
|754||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|755||100,000||: 14 : 45|
- This is the eighth episode, in which, there was no text in the story.
- This episode has the same number of jelly, ingredient, and candy order levels.
- This episode does not contain a single moves level, unlike the past four episodes.
- This is the second episode in the entire game to have four ingredients levels in a row. The first one was Biscuit Bungalow.
- Like the previous episode, this episode's name reuses a word used in another episode, Minty Meadow. However, this is the first time that two consecutive episodes reuse words from two earlier consecutive episodes.
- Existing chameleon candies made their return in this episode, for the first time since Taffy Tropics's level 628.
- The bush is very reminiscent of the Sugary Shire bush, and the tree is reminiscent of the Wafer Windmill tree.
- Despite having the episode containing the word marmalade, only levels: 744, 747, 749, and 753 have marmalade right from the start.
- The characters on episode background image on mobile version used to not be shown. It was fixed later.
- However, the equipment is not clogged and the blue candy does not appear.
- After the second nerf of level 751, the hardest level in this episode becomes the easiest instead.
- The flower on episode pathway and background appear in the intro of Cake Crumbs weekend event as flower shaped cookie.
- This episode's pathway is reused in later episodes, including Gummy Galaxy, Tasty Treasury, and Soda Swamp. They are: Barking Boutique, Brulee Bay, Dessert Desert, Toffee Teasprings, and Sprinkle Sea. From here, the pathway repeats every 9 episodes up to the last episode of Flash version, Peppermint Portal, which also uses this pathway.
- A blue candy is revealed to have clogged the machine. Other blue candies, as well as yellow candies, purple candies and colour bombs can be found in the meadow's bushes.
- This is the first episode with the word "marmalade" in its name.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Cookie Clearing.
- This episode contains the 200th candy order level, which is level 746.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|