|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 13 November 2014|
- 10 December 2014
- Coconut wheels are first seen behind liquorice locks on level 744.
- Sugar key, which appears in an isolated area apart from the main board at the start of the level, is firstly appear on level 748.
- Colour Bombs appear in sugar chests for the first time in level 753 (they appear in all types of sugar chests except three-layered ones).
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 741-755.
Marmalade Meadow is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.8. It has only one hard level: 752. Levels 747, 750, 751 and 755 used to be troublesome but got heavily nerfed. They are now much easier. Overall, this episode is easier than the previous episode, Marshmallow Mountains.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 741||Level 751||Level 753|
|741||100,000||: 75 : 75 : 75|
|742||10,000||: 1 : 1|
|743||10,000||: 2 : 2||200th level|
|745||15,000||: 2 : 1|
|750||55,000||: 4 : 29|
|751||17,900||: 36 : 3 : 140|
|752||20,000||: 6 : 8|
|754||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|755||100,000||: 14 : 45|
- This is the eighth episode, in which, there was no text in the story.
- This episode has the same number of jelly, ingredient, and candy order levels.
- This episode does not contain a single moves level, unlike the past four episodes.
- This is the second episode in the entire game to have four ingredients levels in a row. The first one was Biscuit Bungalow.
- Like the previous episode, this episode's name reuses a word used in another episode, Minty Meadow. However, this is the first time that two consecutive episodes reuse words from two earlier consecutive episodes.
- Existing chameleon candies made their return in this episode, for the first time since Taffy Tropics's level 628.
- The bush is very reminiscent of the Sugary Shire bush, and the tree is reminiscent of the Wafer Windmill tree.
- Despite having the episode containing the word marmalade, only levels: 744, 747, 749, and 753 have marmalade right from the start.
- The characters on episode background image on mobile version used to not be shown. It was fixed later.
- However, the equipment is not clogged and the blue candy does not appear.
- This episode contains the 200th ingredient level, which is level 743.
- After the second nerf of level 751, the hardest level in this episode becomes the easiest instead.
- The flower on episode pathway and background appear in the intro of Cake Crumbs weekend event as flower shaped cookie.
- This episode's pathway is reused in later episodes, including Gummy Galaxy, Tasty Treasury, and Soda Swamp. They are: Barking Boutique, Brulee Bay, Dessert Desert, Toffee Teasprings, and Sprinkle Sea. From here, the pathway repeats every 9 episodes up to the last episode of Flash version, Peppermint Portal, which also uses this pathway.
- A blue candy is revealed to have clogged the machine. Other blue candies, as well as yellow candies, purple candies and colour bombs can be found in the meadow's bushes.
- This is the first episode with the word "marmalade" in its name.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Cookie Clearing.