|Champion title||Cosmic Commander|
|New features|| Fixed colours in |
|Release date|| - 16 September 2015|
- 30 September 2015
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard - Hard|
Marmalade Moon is the 82nd episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World Eighteen. This episode was released on 16 September 2015. The champion title for this episode is Cosmic Commander.
- Wrapped candies have more fixed colours at the start (blue, green, orange and purple) for the first time in level 1212.
- Four-layered sugar chests contain fixed candy colours for the first time in level 1217.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1206-1220.
Marmalade Moon is a somewhat hard - hard episode. It contains three somewhat hard levels: 1210, 1216 and 1217, one hard level: 1213, and three very hard levels: 1207, 1208 and 1220. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Fungi Forest.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1210||Level 1214||Level 1219|
|1206||10,000||: 50 : 50||Starts a triplet of hexagon levels|
|1208||80,000||: 36 : 32|
|1210||30,000||: 6 : 6|
|1212||50,000||: 9 : 10 : 50|
|1213||90,000||: 3 : 6|
|1215||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1216||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1217||80,000||: 6 : 12 : 1|
|1219||100,000||: 12 : 60|
|1220||10,000||: 33 : 37|
- Odus, who has appeared in Reality since Minty Meadow, does not appear in this episode for some reason.
- The layout and colour of this episode's pathway is exactly similar to Soda Swamp and Luscious Lagoon. This pattern is repeated every nine episodes from this one.
- This episode name shares its first word with Marmalade Meadow.
- This is the third space-themed episode , after Salty Canyon and Gummy Galaxy.
- The episode seems to take place on Ganymede, one of the moons of Jupiter.
- This episode marks the return of the colour bomb + colour bomb combination, last seen in Truffle Terrace (level 870).
- Coincidentally, a colour bomb is used as the ball for the tennis game in the episode's story.
- With the episode finale, the trend from Teapot Tower to this episode has beaten Delicious Drifts to Savory Shores trend of jelly finale levels.
- This episode celebrates jelly levels, as demonstrated by 1207 and 1220. It is also in the middle of a large group of levels with a high proportion of jelly levels, often with more than half of the 15 being a jelly level. Furthermore, both of them are very hard and hexagonal.
- This episode starts with a rare triplet of hexagon levels.
- This is the second (and currently last) episode with the word "marmalade" in its name.
- As of this episode, wrapped candies can have any fixed colour at the start of a level.