|Champion title||Fluffy Fixer|
|New features|| () on |
|Release date|| - 22 January 2020|
- 5 February 2020
|Harmonious Hives||Candied Conservatory|
Marshmallow Mansion is the 421st episode in Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World 85 (HTML5). This episode was released on 22 January 2020. The champion title for this episode is Fluffy Fixer.
Tiffi and Pete fix up the mansion.
- Two-layered sugar coats appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 6294.
- Popcorns with both 1/3 durability and 2/3 durability at the start appear in sugar chests for the first time in level 6295.
- Liquorice swirls in one-layered sugar coats appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 6298.
- Liquorice swirls in three-layered sugar coats appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 6299.
Marshmallow Mansion is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.73. It contains six hard levels: 6291, 6292, 6294, 6297, 6302 and 6304, two very hard levels: 6298 and 6299, and one extremely hard level: 6303. Overall, it is easier than the previous episode, Harmonious Hives.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 6293||Level 6300||Level 6302|
|6291||5,000||: 1 : 20 : 30|
|6293||100,000||: 3 : 7|
|6300||104,000||: 18||The 63rd milestone level in the game|
- Based on the background, this episode takes place at Biscuit Bungalow. However, this episode doesn't reuse that episode's name.
- This episode contains the milestone level 6300.
- Every episode starting from this one has a reused story (with the exception of Creator's Crib). This trend continues up until at least Episode 487.
- This episode shares its first word with Marshmallow Mountains and Marshmallow Mire, and its second word with Meringue Mansion and Musical Mansion.