|Champion title||Fluffy Fixer|
|New features|| () on |
|Release date|| - 22 January 2020|
- 5 February 2020
|Harmonious Hives||Candied Conservatory|
Marshmallow Mansion is the 421st episode in Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World 85 (HTML5). This episode was released on 22 January 2020. The champion title for this episode is Fluffy Fixer.
This episode started a trend where every episode from here on has a story that is an exact replica, now exactly in sequence. This trend continues up until at least Episode 488 (with one exception) for a total of 68 episodes.
Tiffi and Pete fix up the mansion.
- Two-layered sugar coats appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 6294.
- Liquorice shells with both 1/3 durability and 2/3 durability at the start appear in sugar chests for the first time in level 6295.
- Liquorice swirls in one-layered sugar coats appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 6298.
- Liquorice swirls in three-layered sugar coats appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 6299.
Marshmallow Mansion is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.73. It contains six hard levels: 6291, 6292, 6294, 6297, 6302 and 6304, two very hard levels: 6298 and 6299, and one extremely hard level: 6303. Overall, it is easier than the previous episode, Harmonious Hives.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 6293||Level 6300||Level 6302|
|Level 6291||Level 6292||Level 6297||Level 6299||Level 6303|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|6291||5,000||: 1 : 20 : 30|
|6293||100,000||: 3 : 7|
|6300||104,000||: 18||The 63rd milestone level in the game|
- Every episode starting from this one has a reused story (with the exception of Creator's Crib). This trend continues up until at least Episode 487, with Choco City being moved to Episode 488.
- Based on the background, this episode takes place at Biscuit Bungalow and doesn't reuse that episode's name.
- Nine prior episodes, starting from Episode 352, have backgrounds that are exact replicas of earlier episodes, from World 6 (Flash) to World 7 (Flash), all in relative order. These are:
- Polkapalooza (Episode 352) (Glamorous Gig), a replica of Episode 28
- Soda Swamp (Episode 353) (Bubbling Bog), a replica of Episode 29
- Butterscotch Boulders (Episode 363) (Caramel Canyons), a replica of Episode 31
- Sugary Shire (Episode 369) (Glorious Glade), a replica of Episode 32
- Meringue Moor (Episode 383) (Candy Cane Canopy), a replica of Episode 34
- Ice Cream Caves (Episode 391) (Creamy Caverns), a replica of Episode 35
- Musical Mansion, a replica of Sour Salon
- Glazed Grasslands, a replica of Sticky Savannah
- Candy Caravan, a replica of Jelly Wagon
- Rainbow Runway and Waffle Workshop are spared from having a replica. All episodes from Meringue Moor (E34) until Wacky Waterhole (E105) have a replica counterpart before episode names and textures were done entirely.
- This episode contains the milestone level 6300.
- This episode shares its first word with Marshmallow Mountains and Marshmallow Mire, and its second word with Meringue Mansion and Musical Mansion.
- This is the last appearance of Pete.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|