|Champion title||Marshland Master|
|New features|| of a colour that doesn't spawn |
of a colour that doesn't spawn
Non-spawning colour in
|Release date|| - 27 June 2018|
- 18 July 2018
Marshmallow Mire is the 238th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the third episode of World 48 (HTML5). This episode was released on 27 June 2018. The champion title for this episode is Marshland Master.
Tiffi uses marshmallows as platforms to cross the swamp and reach Bobby.
- Level 3555 is officially the first level where sugar keys are of a colour that doesn't spawn. Specifically, the keys are red and yellow and the level in question is four-coloured. Also, the non-spawning colour keys are locked.
- Therefore, this makes level 3555 the first 4.6 coloured level that isn't a candy order level.
- It's also the first level with locked four-layered toffee swirls, due to redesigning.
- One-layered toffee swirl in marmalade is unofficially introduced in level 3553, due to redesigning.
- Locked lucky candies can yield orange candies when unlocked for the first time in level 3556.
- Since some of these lucky candies have a fixed colour of orange, it's also the first time when orange lucky candies can yield orange candies when unlocked.
- Striped candies have a non-spawning colour for the first time in level 3559. Also, the non-spawning colour striped candies appear in sugar chests.
Marshmallow Mire is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.87. It contains seven hard levels: 3546, 3547, 3552, 3554, 3555, 3556, and 3557, one very hard level: 3550, and four extremely hard levels: 3548,3549, 3553, and 3559. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Harvest Hills.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3546||Level 3550||Level 3557|
|Level 3546||Level 3547||Level 3548||Level 3549||Level 3554||Level 3559|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|3547||10,000||: 25 : 20 : 15|
|3548||102,505||: 49 : 2|
|3549||10,000||: 15 : 15|
|3550||13,400||: 1 : 1|
|3551||10,000||: 8 : 66|
|3553||10,000||: 19 : 24|
|3554||10,000||: 16 : 43|
|3556||40,000||: 75 : 50 : 30|
|3558||100,000||: 81||The board layout's blockers form the number "42"|
|3559||60,000||: 6 : 27|
- Based on the background, this episode appears to take place near Sour Swamp.
- On Windows 10, this was the final episode released in the first half of 2018 (Jan. 1 - Jun. 30).
- On the same platform, this was also released a day after the previous episode was released. The anomalous single-day gap (most gaps are exactly 7 days) was due to technical difficulties that postponed the release of said episode.
- This episodes shares its first name with Marshmallow Mountains.
- This is one of only two episodes in the entire game with the word "marshmallow" in its name, with the aforementioned episode being the other one.
- This episode has the same name as the 162nd episode of Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- A mire refers to a stretch of swampy or boggy ground.
- This episode began the new trend of releasing multiple episodes at once.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|