|Characters||Jimmy and Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Bubblegum Billy|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 30 October 2014|
- 25 November 2014
Marshmallow Mountains is the 50th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World Nine. This episode was released on 30 October 2014. The champion title for this episode is Bubblegum Billy.
- Sugar chests now contain striped candies and mystery candies in them.
- Also, it is the first episode in Reality with colour bombs in liquorice locks.
- Candy bomb + sugar key cannon is introduced in level 727.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 726-740.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 726||Level 731||Level 733|
|726||40||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|727||42||80,000||: 46 : 25|
|728||40||15,000||: 6 : 9|
|729||40||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|730||35||10,000||: 50 : 60 : 70|
|731||40||25,000||: 15 : 10|
|732||45||50,000||: 2 : 19|
|734||20||10,000||: 1||One of the hardest levels in the game.|
|735||25||100,000||: 100,000 pts||Former hardest moves level|
|738||50||20,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the seventh consecutive episode in which there is no dialogue in the story.
- Like Candy Factory, Chocolate Barn, Candy Clouds, Jelly Wagon, Wafer Windmill, Crunchy Courtyard, and Toffee Tower, this episode reuses a word already met in the name of a previous episode, Chocolate Mountains.
- This episode's name, along with Butterscotch Boulders is the longest to date, totaling 20 letters.
- This episode continues the trend of having moves levels.
- Candy frogs are absent for the first time since they were introduced.
- This is the first episode without candy frogs since their introduction in Cereal Sea.
- This is the first episode not to be released on a Wednesday since Cereal Sea.
- This episode does not have a timed level as it is absent for the first time since Boneyard Bonanza.
- The bridge is very reminiscent of Bubblegum Bridge, the mountain is very reminiscent of the Pudding Pagoda mountain, and the bush is reminiscent of the Sugary Shire bush.
- There is currently a banner glitch that causes the name of the episode to be read "Marshmallow Mountai" instead of Marshmallow Mountains.
- However, the mountain seems to be different, as there is no cherry at the top.
- The release date of this episode was close to "World Cities Day" and "Halloween" (October 31).
- This episode seems to take place near the next episode, since the bushes on the right hand side have blue candies, yellow candy, purple candy and a colour bomb, much like those in Marmalade Meadow.
- This episodes shares the same first name with Marshmallow Mire.
- This is one of only two episodes in the entire game with the word "marshmallow" in its name, with the aforementioned episode being the other one.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|