|Characters||Jimmy and Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Bubblegum Billy|
|New features|| in |
Immovable blockers on (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 30 October 2014|
- 25 November 2014
Marshmallow Mountains is the 50th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 10 (HTML5). This episode was released on 30 October 2014. The champion title for this episode is Bubblegum Billy.
- Striped candies in sugar chests in introduced in level 726.
- Colour bombs in liquorice locks are officially introduced in level 733.
- Candy bomb + sugar key cannon is introduced in level 727.
- Chocolate-covered candy frog is unofficially introduced in level 738, due to redesigning.
- Immovable blockers on conveyor belts are unofficially introduced in level 734, due to redesigning (specifically sachets and two-layered frostings).
Marshmallow Mountains is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.87. However, it has two somewhat hard levels: 733 and 740. Levels 734 and 735 were once painful to even try, but both have since been nerfed. Overall, this episode is easier than the previous episode, Boneyard Bonanza.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 726||Level 731||Level 733|
|Level 726||Level 727||Level 739|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|726||20,000||: 2||200th level|
|727||80,000||: 46 : 25|
|728||15,000||: 5 : 9|
|730||10,000||: 50 : 60 : 70|
|732||50,000||: 2 : 19|
|733||30,000||: 23 : 30|
|734||10,000||: 2 : 2||Formerly one of the hardest levels in the game.|
|735||25,000||: 6||Former hardest moves level|
|738||20,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the seventh consecutive episode in which there is no dialogue in the story.
- Like Candy Factory, Chocolate Barn, Candy Clouds, Jelly Wagon, Wafer Windmill, Crunchy Courtyard, and Toffee Tower, this episode reuses a word already met in the name of a previous episode, Chocolate Mountains.
- This episode's name, along with Butterscotch Boulders is the longest to date, totalling 20 letters.
- This episode continues the trend of having moves levels.
- This is the first episode without candy frogs since their introduction in Cereal Sea.
- This is the first episode not to be released on a Wednesday since Cereal Sea.
- The bridge is very reminiscent of Bubblegum Bridge, the mountain is very reminiscent of the Pudding Pagoda mountain, and the bush is reminiscent of the Sugary Shire bush.
- There is currently a banner glitch that causes the name of the episode to be read "Marshmallow Mountai" instead of Marshmallow Mountains.
- However, the mountain seems to be different, as there is no cherry at the top.
- The release date of this episode was the day before "Halloween" (October 31).
- This episode seems to take place near the next episode, since the bushes on the right hand side have blue candies, yellow candy, purple candy and a colour bomb, much like those in Marmalade Meadow.
- This episodes shares the same first name with Marshmallow Mire.
- This is currently one of only two episodes in the entire game with the word "marshmallow" in its name, with the aforementioned episode being the other one.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Pearly Peaks.
- This episode contains the 200th ingredients level, which is level 726.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|