|Champion title||Flashy Fashionista|
|New features|| in |
Non-spawning colour candy in (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 1 July 2015|
- 15 July 2015
Mellow Marshmallow is the 71st episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World Fourteen. This episode was released on 1 July 2015. The champion title for this episode is Flashy Fashionista.
- Coconut wheels appear in two-layered chests and three-layered chests for the first time in level 1045.
- Candy bombs have a fixed colour for the first time in level 1052.
- Level 1055 is unofficially the first level where non-spawning colours appear in marmalade, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1041-1055.
It has three somewhat hard - hard levels: 1043, 1048 and 1049, and two very hard levels: 1051 and 1053. The rest of the levels are rated very easy, easy, somewhat easy and medium. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Luscious Lagoon.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1045||Level 1048||Level 1053|
|1045||50,000||: 5 : 20|
|1047||130,000||: 48 : 24|
|1050||50,200||: 27 : 8|
|1051||60,000||: 4 : 33|
|1054||30,000||: 2 : 1|
- The episode's pathway is similar to that of Candy Clouds's pathway.
- This is the eighth episode that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode (Flash version only).
- If you look at the background closely, there is Odus's silhouette on top of the mountains.
- This is the 28th episode in which there is no text in the story.
- This episode's second word, "Marshmallow", was previously used as the first word for Marshmallow Mountains. It is also the first time that the first word of one episode is the same as the second word of another episode.
- Candy order levels which require special candy combinations make a return in this episode after last appearing in Truffle Terrace (level 870).
- This episode breaks the trend of having no cake bombs.
- This episode continues the trend of having no moves levels.
- It also continues the trend of having no UFOs and having candy frogs.
- This is the first episode to start with an ingredients level since Chewy Citadel.
- After this episode is released, candy cascades were reset on mobile devices (version 1.56). In other words, they function the same as the one in web versions.
- This is the 6th episode where the episode colour is red, fifth is Fudge Fjord, fourth is Marmalade Meadow, third is Cereal Sea, second is Sour Salon, and the first is Holiday Hut.
- As of this episode, all six colours can be fixed as part of a level's layout.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|