- This article is about the 34th Reality episode in the game. If you are looking for the 383rd Reality episode in the game, see Meringue Moor (Episode 383).
|Champion title||Papa Grande|
|Release date|| - 9 October 2013|
- 22 January 2014
Meringue Moor is the 34th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World 7 (HTML5). This episode was released on 9 October 2013. This episode contains the milestone level 500. The champion title for this episode is Papa Grande.
Mr. Pear wants to be a candy because he is feeling left out. There is a chocolate-filled pink bucket below him.
Tiffi cuts the rope holding the pear and dips the pear in the chocolate bucket. When the pear comes out, he has turned to a candy.
- One-layered toffee swirls are unofficially introduced in level 494.
This episode contains the milestone episode finale, level 500, which was previously an infamous extremely hard ingredients level until it was nerfed.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 494||Level 495||Level 500|
|Level 487||Level 488||Level 494|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|487||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|489||35,000||: 70 : 25|
|491||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|496||65,000||: 33||This level's board is exactly the same as level 153|
|497||10,000||: 6 : 53|
|498||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|500||80,000||: 7||The 5th milestone level in Reality|
- This episode was released exactly one month and 6 days before the real release of Papa Pear Saga (the game referenced in this episode).
- Likewise, April Fools 2020 has affected the appearance of the level well after the time the purported final 1080th level of Papa Pear Saga, was released.
- This is the fifth consecutive episode with nothing new (officially).
- Mr. Pear in the story is said to be Papa Pear from another of King's game Papa Pear Saga. This is because in that game, pears are collected into buckets. In the story, there is a bucket below the pear, having an expression similar to the one from the Papa Pear game. Besides that, the trophy name, Papa Grande, is the name of a power up from Papa Pear Saga.
- This is the first episode since Crunchy Castle, 18 episodes prior to this, to have more than 4 ingredient drop levels.
- There are only 3 candy order levels in this episode, just like Delicious Drifts.
- Many fans considered this the most disappointing episode, as there were no timed levels for the second episode running (before their removal), and everyone expected a new element, having not had a new element since Soda Swamp, and there turned out to be nothing new. People were also disappointed that there was not anything special about level 500 - it is just a normal, albeit deceivingly difficult, level.
- This episode reaches the 500th level milestone. The other episodes to reach a hundred milestone thus far would be Salty Canyon, Caramel Cove, Jelly Jungle and Polkapalooza.
- This episode forms a part of a Hell's Cluster, which comprises levels 480-488 (This episode contains the last three levels of the cluster).
- This was formerly the hardest episode in the game.
- This was the first time there had been 2 consecutive episodes without a timed level before the latter's removal.
- This episode continues the trend of levels ending with 87 being ingredient levels.
- This episode name, background, map texture and story is reused for Episode 383.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|