Message Center is an element in Candy Crush Saga. It was released in November 2013. In the center, friends can send help (+3 moves, lives, tickets if needed) or requests (lives and tickets). Before there was a mail icon in the corner, almost all life gifts were wasted, rendering them pretty much useless.
Some Information about Message CenterEdit
When you cursor icon , some information will appear:
- Maximum life message in message center is 10.
- You can send on message per type and friend per day.
- Extra moves messages will help you or your friend on the specific level they were received on.
- Messages received will only be active during this visit.
- This feature was introduced on mobile earlier than Web.
- If you play on Web, the messages will stay in the inbox unless you leave the game.
- Tickets don't appear in the inbox on Web. Instead, there is a pop-up saying that you received a ticket. Pressing "ok" will remove the pop up. On mobile, they appear in the inbox.
- Unlimited messages in the Windows 10 and iOS.
- This is accessible in both Reality and Dreamworld
- However, as of mobile versions v1.68 the message center is no longer accessible in Dreamworld.