|Champion title||Blueberry Bather|
|Release date|| - 30 March 2016|
- 13 April 2016
Milky Marina is the 110th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World Twenty-Seven. This episode was released on 30 March 2016. The champion title for this episode is Blueberry Bather.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1626-1640.
Milky Marina is a very hard episode. It has two somewhat hard levels: 1626 and 1628, two hard levels: 1632 and 1636, five very hard levels: 1627, 1630, 1631, 1633 and 1635, and one extremely hard level: 1639. As a result, it is much harder than the previous episode, Sundae Stables.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1630||Level 1637||Level 1639|
|1626||80,000||: 29 : 27|
|1627||140,000||: 9 : 6 : 3|
|1628||60,000||: 60,000 pts|
|1629||54,000||: 26 : 28|
|1630||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1631||65,000||: 25 : 38|
|1632||120,000||: 65||Used to be playable indefinitely before it was redesigned.|
|1633||90,000||: 90,000 pts|
|1634||30,000||: 3 : 3 : 2|
|1635||35,000||: 1 : 1|
|1636||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
|1638||95,000||: 95,000 pts|
|1639||50,000||: 3 : 2|
|1640||45,000||: 45,000 pts|
- This was the first episode to have the same number of each level type (when all five are present), with three each, and the first one to have three timed levels.
- After episode release on web version, players received 4 free copies of UFO boosters, one of which was used immediately on the first level they played as demonstration.
- All of the levels in this episode have been either nerfed or buffed.
- This is the second Reality episode to have a moves level finale. The first one is Salty Canyon.
- This episode contains the 3rd Hell's Cluster (1630-1636).
- This episode nearly shares the name of the champion title of the 42nd episode, Cereal Sea, which is Milky Marine; the final letter changes with the letter "A".
- Both episodes have Dexter as the character and nearly identical background..
- A marine is a member of the troops who serve on land or sea, while a marina is a harbor designed for small boats and yachts.
- This episode shares its second word with Minty Marina.