- This article is about the 5th Reality episode in the game. If you are looking for the 64th Reality episode in the game, see Minty Meadow (Episode 64).
|Champion title||Lollipop Ranger|
|New features|| |
Levels that do not allow starting boosters
|Release date|| - 12 April 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Misty the unicorn needs a horn. She says to Tiffi, "Alas, what is a unicorn without a horn?".
Tiffi brings out a trampoline. Then, Tiffi extracts a string of lollipops from a tree to the unicorn. This string later becomes the recovered horn of the unicorn.
- Chocolate () is introduced in this episode. (Brief Description: Chocolate grows unless you get rid of it all. If you clear a piece of chocolate during a move, no chocolate will re-spawn the following move.)
- Sweet Teeth booster is unlocked at level 52.
- Locked ingredients are unofficially introduced in level 55, due to redesigning.
- Level 55 is the first level where boosters are allowed at the start.
- Locked chocolate is unofficially introduced in level 56, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 51-65.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 55||Level 59||Level 60|
|51||20,000||: 4 : 10||is introduced.|
|52||40,000||: 6||Sweet teeth booster unlocked|
|54||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|55||50,000||: 4 : 1||First level to have same start layout|
|56||30,000||: 53 : 10|
|57||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|58||60,000||: 26 : 32|
|59||15,000||: 15,000 pts|
|63||40,000||: 18 : 18|
|64||10,000||: 10,000 pts|
|65||120,000||: 30 : 28||Hardest level in the game before it was nerfed|
- This episode used to be called Lollipop Forest, most likely because it has lollipops on the trees.
- Chocolate is introduced in this episode, not in Chocolate Mountains ironically.
- This is one of the few early 15-level episodes to have only three level types. Also, every level (except 55) contains chocolate, one of the most hated elements in the game.
- This is the last episode of World One.
- This episode features level 65, which was the most hated level and was quite possibly the hardest level in the whole game. Due to the fact this episode has level 65, the other levels in the episode are usually forgotten about. Because of how hard it was, the level was nerfed, and therefore is no longer the hardest level in the game.
- This episode has the same number levels of each type as Lemonade Lake. There are 8 jelly levels, 5 ingredients levels, and 2 moves levels. Chocolate Mountains has 9 jelly levels, 4 ingredients levels, 2 moves levels.
- In the iOS version, a silhouette of the Minty Meadow can be seen in the background of Cupcake Circus.
- The background appears on the King.com official site.
- Minty Meadow can be seen inside Jelly Wagon.
- Minty Meadow is called as Lollipop Forest in some languages i.e. in Finnish version.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of the mobile version.
- Map on mobile is not the same as a map on web.
- This episode has the same name as Episode 64.
- This is the first episode in release order to have its name reused.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "International Day of Human Space Flight".
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|