|Champion title||Lollipop Ranger|
|New features|| |
More than the required amount
(Flash only, removed)
|Release date|| - 12 April 2012|
- 14 November 2012
|Difficulty||Easy - Somewhat Easy|
Minty Meadow is the 5th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 1 (HTML5). This episode was released on 12 April 2012. The champion title for this episode is Lollipop Ranger.
Misty the unicorn needs a horn. She says to Tiffi, "Alas, what is a unicorn without a horn?".
Tiffi brings out a trampoline. Then, Tiffi extracts a string of lollipops from a tree to the unicorn. This string later becomes the recovered horn of the unicorn.
- Two-layered frosting () is introduced in level 51. (Brief Description: A blocker that disappears after two adjacent matches.)
- Horizontal and vertical striped candy cannons are both introduced in level 55.
- Standard striped candy cannons, which spawn horizontal or vertical striped candies at random, are introduced in level 61.
- Level 64 is the first level where there are more ingredients on the board than the required amount.
- Coconut wheel () is unofficially introduced in level 65.
- Coconut wheels are encased in marmalade for the first time (unofficially) in said level.
- Flash version only: Sweet Teeth booster is unlocked at level 52.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 55||Level 59||Level 60|
|Level 59||Level 62||Level 63|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|51||3,900||: 39||is introduced|
|52||30,000||: 3||Sweet teeth booster formerly unlocked.|
|55||8,700||: 15 : 48 : 24||are introduced|
|60||5,000||: 26 : 24|
|61||132,000||: 66||is introduced|
|62||9,100||: 25 : 61|
|63||108,000||: 14 : 47|
|65||8,300||: 77|| is unofficially introduced;|
Was one of the hardest levels in the game before being nerfed.
- This episode used to be called Lollipop Forest, most likely because it has lollipops on the trees.
- Chocolate is introduced in this episode, not in Chocolate Mountains ironically.
- This is one of the few early 15-level episodes to have only three level types. Also, every level (except 55) contains chocolate, one of the most hated elements in the game.
- This episode features level 65, which was the most hated level and was quite possibly the hardest level in the whole game. Due to the fact this episode has level 65, the other levels in the episode are usually forgotten about. Because of how hard it was, the level was nerfed, and therefore is no longer the hardest level in the game.
- This episode has the same number levels of each type as Lemonade Lake. There are 8 jelly levels, 5 ingredients levels, and 2 moves levels. Chocolate Mountains has 9 jelly levels, 4 ingredients levels, 2 moves levels.
- In the iOS version, a silhouette of the Minty Meadow can be seen in the background of Cupcake Circus.
- The background appears on the King.com official site.
- Minty Meadow can be seen inside Jelly Wagon.
- Minty Meadow is called as Lollipop Forest in some languages i.e. in Finnish version.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of the mobile version.
- Map on mobile is not the same as a map on web.
- All levels that are HTML5-exclusive have a placeholder version of one of the levels in this episode.
- This episode has the same name as Episode 64.
- This is the first episode in release order to have its name reused.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|