- This article is about the 64th Reality episode in the game. If you are looking for the fifth Reality episode in the game, see Minty Meadow (Episode 5).
|Champion title||Top Tracker|
|New features|| Episode without since its debut |
() and in the same level
|Release date|| - 13 May 2015|
- 27 May 2015
This is the first episode that is part of a three-episode story arc.
- Technically, nothing new is added but this is the first episode with no candy order levels since their introduction. Every other episode prior to this one (since their introduction) and every episode after it have all had at least one candy order level.
- Locked coconut wheels and popcorn appear in the same level for the first time in level 943.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 936-950.
This episode has five somewhat hard-hard levels: 936, 937, 938, 943 and 949, as well as three very hard levels: 939, 944, and 948. Overall, it has the same difficulty to the previous episode, Delectable Depths, and much harder than the original Minty Meadow.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 939, Level 944, and Level 948
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 937||Level 938||Level 945|
This template does not update live, and is therefore deprecated. It is kept for historical significance.
|Level 939||Level 943||Level 948|
|936||40||108,000||: 36 : 36|
|937||18||80,000||: 8 : 26|
|941||40||44,000||: 23 : 22|
|942||35||140,000||: 7 : 7|
|945||40||160,000||: 6 : 42|
|946||30||150,000||: 29 : 25|
|947||20||10,000||: 12 : 24|
|948||40||80,000||: 8 : 29|
|949||50||45,000||: 6 : 23|
- This is the first Reality episode released after the end of Dreamworld.
- This is the first episode in Reality to have an identical episode name with a previous episode, Minty Meadow (in World 1). This is because it represents the starting scene in this three-episode story arc, and it indeed takes place in Minty Meadow.
- It was never once named Lollipop Forest, unlike the original.
- This episode looks like that of Episode 5's background, but it is a scene play. Instead, this episode should be Minty Meadow II or Minty Meadow Scene.
- This is the first Reality episode that does not have after story.
- Footprints in the map of web version lead to level 942 and apparently belong to Misty, because of a horseshoe-shaped footprint.
- There are no footprints on mobile version.
- If you look at the background closely, there is Odus hiding behind a tree at the right side.
- This episode was released almost one year after the release of Gummy Gardens, and its episode finale are ending with the numbers 5, 9, and 0.
- This episode breaks the trend that every episode has at least one candy order level first introduced in Wafer Wharf, this episode has no candy order level at all:
- But before the remove of magic mixers, this episode had two candy orders levels.
- This episode was originally supposed to introduce the magic mixer, but for unknown reasons, it was removed two weeks before the release. The magic mixer was introduced in level 1326, the first level of Brulee Bay.
- Most unreleased versions of its levels were moved to that episode, but they were revised before.
- This episode has the most jelly levels in Reality and Dreamworld; it has 12 jelly levels. This also makes this episode having the greatest number of levels of a specific type for both Reality and Dreamworld.
- This is one of the episodes with only two types of levels. Others include Candy Town, Sleepy Slopes, and Twilight Egg.
- This is the 21st episode in a row in which there is no text in the story. The episode released before (for both Reality and Dreamworld), Dozy Dawn, has dialogue, and all previous episodes by release has no dialogue since Fizzy Falls.
- This is the third episode in a row with no candy frogs.
- This is the first episode to not have any UFOs since their introduction.
- This is the "first (web) / second (mobile)" episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This episode's pathway is identical to the Episode 5's pathway on web version after where the web version's map has been divided into worlds. Unlike Episode 5, this pathway is copied to the mobile version, and it is much longer.