| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Release date|| - 16 July 2014|
- 30 July 2014
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard - Hard|
Moonshot Molars was the 24th episode in Dreamworld and the sixth and final episode of World Four of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 16 July 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Pearly White Plains.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 336-350.
Moonshot Molars has two hard levels 337 and 343, one very hard level: 340, and two extremely hard levels: 338 and 341. Overall, it has of similar difficulty as the previous episode, Zany Ziggurat, but is slightly harder than its Reality counterpart, Pearly White Plains.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|5 ||6 |
This template does not update live, and is therefore deprecated. It is kept for historical significance.
|Level 338||Level 340||Level 341|
|337||40||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|344||40||30,000||: 1 : 1|
|345||40||30,000||: 20 : 80 : 80|
|347||50||10,000||: 10 : 2|
|348||40||20,000||: 1 : 1|
- This episode contains a Hell's Cluster with 7 levels, from level 337 to 343 (except 342). Coincidentally enough, 343 = (7×7×7).
- This is one of the few Dreamworld episodes in which the easiest level (347) has a Reality counterpart which is the hardest of its episode despite being nearly identical. This is no longer true as the hardest level in its Reality has been nerfed. Instead, this is one of the few Dreamworld episode in which the hardest level is the same as it's Reality counterpart. However, it's difficulty is not similar as it's Reality counterpart is very hard and it's Dreamworlds counterpart is extremely hard.
- This is the first Dreamworld episode based on one of the sports, the baseball. The second one is Snoozy Strike, which is based on bowling.
- It contains the only quintuplet of hexagon levels in Dreamworld and the only one other than in Pudding Pagoda.
- This is the first episode in the second half of Dreamworld. Level 333, in the previous episode, is the median of the Dreamworld levels.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|