|Champion title||Savory Zeus|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 23 December 2015|
- 6 January 2016
Mount Chocolympus is the 96th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Twenty-Two. This episode was released on 23 December 2015. The champion title for this episode is Savory Zeus.
- Candy frogs appear in marmalades for the first time in level 1418.
- Candy frogs appear in liquorice locks for the first time in level 1421.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1416-1430.
Mount Chocolympus is a hard episode. It has four somewhat hard levels: 1419, 1420, 1423 and 1428, three hard levels: 1417, 1426 and 1429, and three very hard levels: 1422, 1425 and 1427. Overall, this episode is slightly easier than the previous episode, Peppermint Party.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1420||Level 1425||Level 1428|
|1416||68,000||: 1 : 33|
|1418||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1420||50,000||: 100 : 100 : 20||Last Candy Order level that was released in 2015|
|1421||185,000||: 2 : 39|
|1424||60,000||: 60,000 pts|
|1426||45,000||: 9 : 18|
|1428||10,000||: 16||Last Jelly level that was released in 2015|
|1430||20,000||: 2||Last Ingredients level and Last level overall that was released in 2015|
- This is the last episode that was released in 2015 (on web only, the episode was released in January 2016 on mobile).
- Based on the background, the episode seems to take place in Greece.
- This episode is a pun of the landmark in Greece's "Mount Olympus", being the tallest mountain in the said country.
- Speaking of Greek gods, Mount Olympus was the abode of the Greek Gods and the site of the throne of Zeus. In addition, the trident held by Shiba Inu is used by Poseidon, the Greek god of the seas.
- This episode was formerly arranged as the 94th, in which currently occupied with the episode Festive Forest.
- The level designs were once found in the 90th episode before its release and the implementation of magic mixers. Now, the actual episode Brulee Bay uses a different set of levels with magic mixers, and the previous designs are relocated to this episode.
- Hence, this episode has more characteristics in common with episodes in the 65's to the 80's.
- In mobile version, before unlocking this episode, all you can see is a blue gradient.
- This was the third episode in a row to have a timed level, until they were removed.