|Champion title||Extraordinary Explorer|
|New features|| |
encased in by
|Release date|| - 3 July 2019|
- 17 July 2019
Mousse Manor is the 337th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World 68 (HTML5). This episode was released on 3 July 2019. The champion title for this episode is Extraordinary Explorer.
Tiffi and Doxen Cooper solve a mystery in the manor.
- Level 5031 is the first level where chocolate spawners can be covered by crystal candies, thanks to the Magic Mixers. Because of this, it is the first level where Magic Mixers can affect chocolate spawners, covering them with another blocker.
- Horizontal striped candy + wrapped candy + colour bomb cannon is introduced in level 5032.
- Locked five-layered icing in encased by crystals for the first time in level 5035.
- Cake bombs appear in three-layered crystals for the first time in level 5039.
- Due to a redesign, level 5040 is the first level where bobbers in one-layered crystals.
- Due to a redesign, Locked three-layered dark chocolates appear inside three-layered crystal candies for the first time in level 5041.
- Four-layered Icing unofficially appears on conveyor belts in level 5037, due to a redesign.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 5032||Level 5039||Level 5044|
|5034||1,500,000||: 1,500,000 pts|
|5039||100,000||: 3 : 180|
|5040||130,000||: 5 : 76|
|5041||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|5042||30,000||: 8 : 8|
|5044||63,000||: 36 : 27|
- This is the 26th HTML5-exclusive episode with a name that uses two words which have never been used before.
- Mousse is a light dish made with whipped eggs and/or cream.
- The release date of this episode, along with the previous episode, coincides with World Emoji Day.
- This episode, along with the previous episode, were released exactly six years after the release of the 30th episode, Rainbow Runway.