|Champion title||Time Tinkerer|
|New features|| |
Non-spawning colour in
|Release date|| - 26 September 2018|
- 10 October 2018
Munchy Mansion is the 257th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World 52 (HTML5). This episode was released on 26 September 2018. The champion title for this episode is Time Tinkerer.
Tiffi and Nigel are chilling out in the latter's living room. Nigel notices that the lollipop Tiffi's eating looks a lot like the pendulum on his grandfather clock.
- Horizontal striped candy cannons and vertical striped candy cannons are officially introduced.
- Dark chocolate is required as part of a candy order for the first time in level 3833. However, it can only be obtained by opening lucky candies.
- It's also the first time when lucky candies can spawn dark chocolate when opened.
- Dark chocolate with one layer and two layers can be found in marmalade for the first time in level 3837.
- Non-spawning colour sugar keys appear in marmalade for the first time in level 3844.
- Non-spawning red candies appear in marmalade for the first time in level 3843.
Munchy Mansion is a very hard episode, mean = 5.67. It contains five hard levels: 3831, 3836, 3839, 3843 and 3844, and four very hard levels: 3837, 3840, 3842 and 3845. Overall, it is much easier than the previous episode, Coral City.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3831||Level 3839||Level 3842|
|3835||30,000||: 60 : 30|
|3842||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|3843||120,000||: 14 : 53|
|3845||250,000||: 4 : 22 : 30|
- This episode shares its first word with Munchy Monolith and Munchy Marsh, and its second word with Meringue Mansion.
- As of this episode, all three layers of Dark Chocolate have appeared in marmalade.
- This is the 6th episode to have at least one feature that is exclusive to HTML5 version in every level (since specific striped candy cannon counts as a HTML5-exclusive element).