|Champion title||Sugar Shaman|
|Release date|| - 6 March 2013|
- 2 May 2013
|Difficulty||Very Easy - Easy|
Story[edit | edit source]
Pepe the piñata falls off the stairs of the temple and breaks itself in half. Now it cannot provide candy for the kids. Tiffi thinks this problem can be solved with magic.
Tiffi chants a shaman's spell, restoring the piñata to its former self.
New things[edit | edit source]
- Nothing new is added.
Levels[edit | edit source]
Munchy Monolith is a very easy - easy episode, with a mean of 1.93. Only level 334 can be tricky and is the only in the episode to be rated medium. Overall, it is much easier than the previous episode, Savory Shores.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 321||Level 325||Level 332|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|321||10,000||: 50 : 60 : 12|
|324||10,500||: 40 : 51 : 14|
|328||20,000||: 20,000 pts|
|330||10,000||: 54 : 15|
|333||15,000||: 64 : 45|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The gap between Savory Shores's release and this episode used to be longer than any other gap between episode releases, with a 33-day gap. However, this was overtaken with the release gap of Meringue Moor and Ice Cream Caves in December 2013, with a gap of 71 days.
- As Jelly Jungle introduced unofficial elements, this is the first episode in the game without any new features being introduced.
- Typical of an episode containing levels in the early 300s, there is an abundance of jelly levels and candy order levels, and fewer ingredients levels. This episode fits in very well with the trend at that point in the game.
- This episode breaks the trend of having jelly fish in marmalade.
- This episode appears to take place in Mexico. The landmark used in this episode is based off on Chichen Itza, a famous tourist destination in the said country.