| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Release date|| - 6 February 2014|
- 28 February 2014
Nerdy Nebula was the 8th episode in Dreamworld and the second episode of World Two of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 6 February 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Salty Canyon.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 96-110.
Nerdy Nebula has one hard level: 105 and six very hard levels: 101, 102, 103, 104, 108, and 109. All in all, this episode is very hard. It is MUCH harder than the previous episode, Crazy Crossing and its Reality counterpart, Salty Canyon, which are respectively somewhat easy and very easy.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|5 ||6 |
This template does not update live, and is therefore deprecated. It is kept for historical significance.
|96||15||20,000||: 20,000 pts||Introduction to|
|97||25||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|98||30||200,000||: 200,000 pts|
|100||20||60,000||: 25||Dreamworld's 100th level|
|101||20||80,000||: 4 : 4||Starts a chain of four consecutive hexagon levels|
|102||30||65,000||: 2 : 2|
|110||25||150,000||: 150,000 pts|
- This episode has three level types.
- This episode was released on the same date as Sour Salon in Reality.
- This episode has 7 consecutive jelly levels.
- This episode contains a Hell's Cluster from levels 101-109.
- This episode also contains the only quadruplet of hexagon levels (101 to 104) in Dreamworld.
- Unlike Salty Canyon, Allen does not appear in this episode. He most likely have left in his spaceship.
- This is the only episode where its banner is inverted on mobile.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|