Next blocker: Two-layered Frosting
One-layered Frosting (also known as Sachet) is a blocker in Candy Crush Saga. This blocker is very easy to destroy, and it would usually hold layers of frosting in it. The first level with one-layered frostings in a starting board layout is unofficially level 21 and officially level 142.
|First appearance||Latest appearance|
|Level 21 (unofficial)
Level 142 (official)
|Level 116/Dreamworld||Level 633/Dreamworld|
For the list of levels with this blocker, see here.
It looks like a silver plastic wrapper in a square shape that has been creased 20 times, and it has a circular black point in the middle.
Before Diamond District was released, it looked like a silver plastic wrapper in a square shape that had been creased 20 times.
One-layered frostings are stationary blockers that occupy only one space. These blockers can be destroyed by an adjacent match oa special candies' effects that touch it. Jelly can hide under the one-layered frosting.
- This element's title (for this case only) has not been fully introduced yet. However, this is the simplest case of the frosting.
- This can be broken if a colour bomb hits an adjacent candy, unlike regular icing. However, regular icing can also be broken in the same way after a recent update.
- This blocker can officially be found in chests, starting from level 2646.
- This blocker can officially be found in liquorice locks, starting from level 2969.
- Following the removal of regular icing, this blocker can spawn from magic mixers.
- All regular icing has been turned into one-layered frostings as of May 2020.
|Candy Crush Saga blockers|