|Champion title||Fizzy Fixer|
|New features|| |
order in other level types
|Release date|| - 31 October 2018|
- 14 November 2018
Orange Overpass is the 265th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and last episode of World 53 (HTML5). This episode was released on 31 October 2018. The champion title for this episode is Fizzy Fixer.
Hilda travels on a river made of orange juice under the overpass, which is starting to crumble. Tiffi uses sticky tape made from candy to hold the overpass together.
- Candy bomb + horizontal striped candy cannon is introduced in level 3955.
- Red wrapped candies appear on the board when said colour doesn't spawn for the first time in level 3955.
- Candy bombs are required in mixed levels for the first time in level 3957.
Orange Overpass is an extremely hard episode, with a mean of 6.6. It contains two hard levels: 3960 and 3963, and two extremely hard levels: 3955 and 3962. The rest of the levels are rated very hard, except for 3951 and 3961. Overall, it is much harder than the previous episode, Gummy Gazebo.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3951||Level 3958||Level 3960|
|3953||54,000||: 35 : 19|
|3954||30,000||: 30 : 45 : 20|
|3958||56,000||: 12 : 55|
|3959||190,000||: 190,000 pts|
|3964||200,000||: 11 : 61|
|3965||98,000||: 13 : 45|
- This is one of the episodes where the title has the name of a fruit.
- This is the second of three episodes released on 14 November 2018 on Facebook and mobile. It's the first time when three episodes have been released at once on said platforms.
- On Windows 10 this is currently the last episode to be the only episode released in a particular week. Two episodes were released the week after this one (7 November 2018), three episodes were released on 14 November 2018 to celebrate level 4000 and two episodes have been released each week from 21 November 2018 onwards.
- This is the 11th episode to have at least one feature that is exclusive to HTML5 version in every level.
- This is the 13th HTML5-exclusive episode to use two words which have never been used before.
- This is the first episode where both words start with "O".