|Characters||Tommy and Gerbil|
|Champion title||Pastille Pharaoh|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 16 August 2012|
- 7 January 2013
Pastille Pyramid is the 12th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the sixth and final episode of World Two. This episode was released on 16 August 2012. The champion title for this episode is Pastille Pharaoh.
Tiffi encounters Tommy the mummy who is very tired and is unable to enter his pyramid due to the rat that has taken the key from him.
Tiffi throws three candies on the ground to pile up the sand and to lure the rat. As to thank Tiffi, he willingly returns the key to its rightful owner. Then, when the key is used to open the pyramid, an opening is seen.
- This episode introduces the chocolate spawner () (Brief Description: An immobile blocker immune against everything and produces chocolate endlessly.)
- There is also a new booster named "Bubblegum Troll", which is very similar to the character Bubblegum Troll. (Brief Description: The Bubblegum Troll can make all the chocolate in the board disappear and block chocolate spawners from spawning chocolate for five moves.) (Web version only)
- New blocker orders (licorice swirl and candy bomb) are unofficially introduced, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 156-170.
Pastille Pyramid is an easy episode. It has only one medium level: 165. Levels 158, 165 and 167 used to be very hard - extremely hard, but got nerfed. Overall, this episode is similar in difficulty to the previous episode, Gingerbread Glade.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 158||Level 161||Level 164|
|156||20,000||: 35 : 35 : 35||Introduction to |
Bubblegum Troll booster unlocked
|157||10,000||: 25 : 25|
|158||10,000||: 1 : 1|
|159||60,000||: 60,000 pts|
|160||70,000||: 3 : 3|
|162||30,000||: 20 : 20|
|164||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|165||50,000||: 28 : 22 : 5||This level used to be extremely hard, but got heavily nerfed.|
|166||15,000||: 15,000 pts|
|167||80,000||: 32 : 33||This level used to be one of the hardest levels in the game, but got heavily nerfed.|
|169||30,000||: 15 : 5|
- This is the second desert-themed episode, preceded by Peppermint Palace and followed by Butterscotch Boulders.
- This episode introduces a character that is second antagonist in the series besides Bubblegum Troll but for one just time, the Gerbil.
- The background on mobile devices does not show the key.