|Champion title||Burning Baker|
|Release date|| - 30 November 2016|
- 14 December 2016
|Difficulty||Hard - Very Hard|
Mr. Yeti was baking a three-layered cake for Allen but it was burned so Tiffi uses a paintbrush to get rid of the burned, cumbly mess.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2151-2165.
Despite having two very easy levels, anomalous in a high episode, Pastry Peaks is still a hard - very hard episode. It is still much easier than the previous episode, Dainty Dunes. However, it contains three very hard levels: 2155, 2157, and 2158, and two extremely hard levels: 2153 and 2156.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 2153 and Level 2156
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2152||Level 2156||Level 2165|
|2151||30||105,000||: 41 : 27|
|2152||30||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|2154||25||40,000||: 17 : 54|
|2157||35||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|2159||30||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|2160||30||40,000||: 40,000 pts|
|2161||30||60,000||: 60,000 pts|
|2162||30||45,000||: 45,000 pts|
|2163||24||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|2164||25||35,000||: 35,000 pts|
|2165||25||45,000||: 45,000 pts|
- This is one of the episodes where moves level is the most common level type.
- This is one of the episodes to end with a moves level.
- This episode shares its first word with Pastry Planets and Pastry Palace.
- This episode was used to contain the 90th mixed level, 2159, however, this level had the wrong level type icon. Sometime later, the level type error has been fixed.
- This episode used to have the most number of 50-move levels.
- This episode used to have the most number of levels with a set of target scores for one, two, and three stars, which was 10,000, 20,000, and 30,000, respectively. After the recent buff, all target scores were changed, mostly increased.
- This is the fourth episode to have more ingredient levels than jelly levels, the first being Bubblegum Bridge, second being Toffee Tower, and third being Shaky Shire.
- Before the buffs, this used to be a somewhat easy episode.
- This is the first episode since Shaky Shire (5 episodes ago) to have a difficulty below extremely hard.
- It's the first episode where the pathway wasn't revealed prior to the episode's release.
- This is the first episode with 6 moves levels in a row, beating Candy Town with 5.
- This episode takes place near Chocolate Mountains and has the same character.
- Like Truffle Terrace or Funky Farm, levels in this episode rate all difficulties, except nearly impossible, variable and none.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|