|Champion title||Mirror Master|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 30 August 2017|
- 13 September 2017
|Difficulty||Very Hard - Extremely Hard|
- Liquorice swirls appear in three-layered chests and five-layered chests for the first time in level 2736.
- Locked one-layered frosting and locked three-layered frosting are officially introduced in level 2740.
Pearly Parlor is a very hard - extremely hard episode, with a mean of 5.93. There are four hard levels: 2737, 2740, 2747 and 2748, two very hard levels: 2736 and 2739, three extremely hard levels: 2738, 2744, and 2746, and one nearly impossible level: 2749. This episode also contains level 2750, an analomous very easy level in a high episode. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Popcorn Planet.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2741||Level 2743||Level 2747|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|2737||10,000||: 4 : 34|
|2738||33,000||: 1 : 54|
|2739||10,000||: 30 : 39|
|2740||100,000||: 41 : 22|
|2744||10,000||: 10 : 15 : 40|
|2746||39,000||: 22 : 17|
|2747||250,000||: 50 : 19|
- This is one of the episodes with the Cherry Baroness and the first one since Marzipan Meadow.
- The episode's background invokes similarities to previous episodes with said character, such as Tiffi drawing the Cherry Baroness (seen in Scrumptious Studio), and plants that look similar to those seen in Truffle Terrace. This episode could possibly take place near any of those episodes.
- Because later episodes are almost always extremely hard or higher, this one could continue the trend of episodes with the Cherry Baroness being extremely difficult.
- However, it now has a mean of 5.93, but could still continue the trend, despite being an easier episode.
- This episode shares its first word with Pearly White Plains and Pearly Pond.
- As of this episode, all types of locked multilayered frosting have been introduced.
- On Flash version, this is the last episode with a blue pathway resembling that of Marzipan Meadow.
- This is the last episode on Flash version to end with a moves level.
- The hat worn by Cherry Baroness is decorated with green, purple and yellow candies among other things.