|Champion title||Mirror Master|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 30 August 2017|
- 13 September 2017
- Licorice swirls appear in three-layered chests and five-layered chests for the first time in level 2736.
- Locked sachet and locked Three-layered Icing are introduced in level 2740.
Pearly Parlor is an extremely hard episode, with a mean of 6.33. There are four somewhat hard - hard levels: 2742, 2745, 2747 and 2750, one extremely hard level: 2736, and one nearly impossible level: 2748. Every other level is rated "very hard" with the exception of 2741 and 2743, the former of which was once nearly impossible. Overall, this episode is easier than the previous episode, Popcorn Planet.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2741||Level 2743||Level 2747|
|2737||10,000||: 1 : 4 : 30|
|2738||33,000||: 8 : 25|
|2739||10,000||: 30 : 39|
|2740||100,000||: 23 : 24|
|2744||10,000||: 10 : 15 : 40|
|2746||39,000||: 22 : 17|
|2747||250,000||: 50 : 19|
|2750||335,000||: 335,000 pts|
- This is one of the episodes with the Cherry Baroness and the first one since Marzipan Meadow.
- The episode's background invokes similarities to previous episodes with said character, such as Tiffi drawing the Cherry Baroness (seen in Scrumptious Studio), and plants that look similar to those seen in Truffle Terrace. This episode could possibly take place near any of those episodes.
- Because later episodes are almost always extremely hard or higher, this one could continue the trend of episodes with the Cherry Baroness being extremely difficult.
- This episode shares its first word with Pearly White Plains and Pearly Pond.
- This episode contains a Hell's cluster (2736-2741).
- As of this episode, all types of locked multilayered icing have been introduced. Locked regular icing had yet to be officially introduced, however. This won't happen on Flash version, since it has ended, but occurs in Cranberry Cottage on HTML5 version.
- On Flash version, this is the last episode with a blue pathway resembling that of Marzipan Meadow.
- This is the last episode on Flash version to end with a moves level.
- The hat worn by Cherry Baroness is decorated with green, purple and yellow candies among other things.