|Champion title||Fairy Godmother|
|Release date|| - 25 March 2013|
- 30 May 2013
Pearly White Plains is the 24th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the sixth and final episode of World Four. This episode was released on 25 March 2013. The champion title for this episode is Fairy Godmother.
The episode begins with some candies falling from the sky and landing on Mary the tooth fairy's teeth. That does not hurt the teeth. Then, a giant colour bomb fell and damaged Mary's teeth. As a result, Mary becomes upset and complains to Tiffi that it is all the candy's fault. Tiffi replies that there is no problem with them and she can fix it by brushing them.
Tiffi picks a toothbrush, brushes the teeth, and they become clean to Mary's appeal.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 336-350.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 344||Level 346||Level 350|
|337||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|342||35,000||: 14 : 12|
|343||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|344||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|345||30,000||: 20 : 80 : 80|
|346||50,000||: 12 : 39|
|347||10,000||: 10 : 2|
|348||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|350||145,000||: 73||Used to be the hardest level in the game until it got nerfed|
- This episode background on old mobile versions had teeth that are broken, but in new version background, the teeth are clean.
- The number of four-colored, five-colored and six-coloured levels read out the corresponding number of colours (at the time of this episode's release).
- About 10 days before the release of the episode, King made an announcement that this episode had been released. Many fans rushed onto the game only to find it was only up to Munchy Monolith. It turned out the King team accidentally made that post too early by mistake. The development team claimed that they made this accident as they were "so excited about the release", although what probably happened was someone accidentally made the post through genuine human error.
- This is the second episode to have 3 words in it, the first one being Easter Bunny Hills.
- Coincidentally, both have the most four colored levels in the game.
- This episode contains 4 four-colored levels, which consist of the levels 336, 337, 341, and 344.
- All Candy Order Levels are odd numbered levels in this episode, and all are problematic.
- There is a pattern in this episode for jelly levels with 2 levels apart or 4: 2 levels apart: Levels 336, 338, 340, and 342. 4 levels apart: Levels 342, 346, and 350.
- Like Sour Salon, all jelly levels are even-numbered.
- This is the first episode where the font colour of the episode in the banner was changed (orange to green, only on Facebook).
- This episode breaks the trend of having coconut wheels in marmalade.
- This episode was released exactly two years before Whimsical Waves (while Dreamworld still existed).