|Champion title||Fairy Godmother|
|Release date|| - 25 March 2013|
- 30 May 2013
Pearly White Plains is the 24th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World 5 (HTML5). This episode was released on 25 March 2013. The champion title for this episode is Fairy Godmother.
The episode begins with some candies falling from the sky and landing on Mary the tooth fairy's teeth. That does not hurt the teeth. Then, a giant colour bomb fell and damaged Mary's teeth. As a result, Mary becomes upset and complains to Tiffi that it is all the candy's fault. Tiffi replies that there is no problem with them and she can fix it by brushing them.
Tiffi picks a toothbrush, brushes the teeth, and they become clean to Mary's appeal.
- Nothing new is added.
Pearly White Plains is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.07. It contains two hard levels: 336 and 337. However, all other levels are quite easy. Despite this, this episode is still harder than the previous episode, Munchy Monolith.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 344||Level 346||Level 350|
|Level 336||Level 337||Level 339|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|337||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|341||10,000||: 8 : 17|
|345||30,000||: 80 : 61|
|348||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|350||37,000||: 33||Used to be the hardest level in the game until it got nerfed|
Unofficially the first mixed mode level due to redesigning
- The theme of this episode is based on dental hygiene.
- This episode background on old mobile, or HTML5, had teeth that were broken, but in new version background, the teeth are clean.
- Nowadays, its background resembles Cavity Cave. Coincidentally, they are located close to each other, and had the same character.
- The numbers of four, five and six-coloured levels read out the corresponding number of colours, until six-coloured levels were removed.
- About 10 days before the release of the episode, King made an announcement that this episode had been released. Many fans rushed onto the game only to find it was only up to Munchy Monolith. It turned out the King team accidentally made that post too early by mistake. The development team claimed that they made this accident as they were "so excited about the release", although what probably happened was someone accidentally made the post through genuine human error.
- This is the second episode to have 3 words in it, the first one being Easter Bunny Hills.
- Coincidentally, both used to have the most four-coloured levels in the game.
- This episode contains 8 four-coloured levels, which consist of the levels 336, 337, 340, 331, 344, 345, 346 and 349.
- All candy order levels are odd numbered levels in this episode.
- There is a pattern in this episode for jelly levels with 2 or 4 levels apart:
- Like Sour Salon, all jelly levels are even-numbered.
- This is currently the first episode to have 5 different level types.
- This is the first episode where the font colour of the episode in the banner was changed (orange to green, only on Facebook).
- This episode breaks the trend of having coconut wheels in marmalade.
- This episode was released exactly two years before Whimsical Waves (while Dreamworld still existed).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|