The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Characters||Genie Jellybeanie, Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Minty Sultan|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 20 June 2012|
- 22 November 2012
The Genie Jellybeanie who owns the palace is upset as a "Terrible Troll" (actually the Bubblegum Troll) has wreaked havoc on his palace.
Tiffi pulls a large rope that pulls the broken palace back into position.
- Two-layered icing () is introduced. (Brief Description: A blocker that disappears after two adjacent matches.)
- Candy bomb cannon is unofficially introduced in level 124, due to redesigning.
- Empty double jelly squares first appear at the start of a level in level 115.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 111-125.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 112||Level 115||Level 122|
|111||90,000||: 47||is introduced|
|112||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|114||15,000||: 15,000 pts|
|116||100,000||: 60||A level that is shaped like a heart|
|117||35,000||: 2 : 1|
|121||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
|122||40,000||: 40,000 pts|
|125||80,000||: 8 : 61|
- On HTML5, the old background of this episode is a desert with 2 palm trees, but without Genie's palace. Hence, this is the first episode to have a desert theme, followed by Pastille Pyramid and Butterscotch Boulders.
- From this episode, episode cutscenes (beginning/ending story) are absent, until Bonbon Brambles, 209 episodes later.
- This episode is mostly based off in India, since the place is in a desert and the palace on the episode is a candy version of "Taj Mahal".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.