- Not to be confused with the 95th episode of Reality, Peppermint Party.
|Champion title||Star Supplier|
|New features|| spawns every four moves |
|Release date|| - 6 September 2017|
- 20 September 2017
Peppermint Pond is the 185th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World Fifty-Two. This episode was released on 6 September 2017. The champion title for this episode is Star Supplier.
- Magic mixer in level 2760 spawns blockers every four moves (as opposed to two or three, like in previous levels).
- Locked popcorn is unofficially introduced in level 2764, due to redesigning.
- Chocolate in marmalade are officially introduced in level 2765.
Peppermint Pond is an extremely hard episode, with the mean of 6.4. It contains one hard level: 2754, and one extremely hard level: 2760, all other levels are rated "very hard", except for three, which are rated "medium": 2752, 2755 and 2758. Overall, this episode is of similar difficulty to the previous episode, Pearly Parlor.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2752||Level 2755||Level 2765|
|2752||10,000||: 4 : 30|
|2753||85,000||: 85,000 pts|
|2754||30,000||: 40 : 8||Looks like the second version of level 2474|
|2757||10,000||: 8 : 18|
|2758||50,000||: 50,000 pts|
|2760||10,000||: 12||spawns blockers every four moves.|
|2763||25,000||: 10 : 6|
|2764||30,000||: 1 : 2|
|2765||88,000||: 53||First level with in .|
This level is much harder on Flash version due to different mechanics.
- This is Freddie's first appearance since Glazed Grove, over three years ago, or 141 episodes ago. Much like said episode, there is at least one level with a candy frog.
- This episode shares its first word with Peppermint Palace, Peppermint Party, Peppermint Portal and Peppermint Parlour while its second word with Precious Pond and Pearly Pond.
- This is the first episode to have an immovable blocker in marmalade.
- Formerly, this was one of the episodes with no sugar drops. This has been fixed in an update.
- This episode contains the majority of a Hell's cluster (2759-2766).
- This episode shares its first word with the final episode on Flash version.
- On Flash version, this is the last episode with a purple pathway resembling that of Diamond District.