|Champion title||Bubblegum Barber|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 15 April 2015|
- 29 April 2015
- UFOs appear in three-layered chests and four-layered chests for the first time in level 913.
- UFOs appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 912.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 906-920.
This episode has two somewhat hard level: 908 and 918, and three hard levels: 907, 915 and 917. Another level worth mentioning is level 910 which, along with level 1132, had the highest three star target score for Reality and Dreamworld at 9,000,000 points before it was nerfed. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Crumbly Coast.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 906||Level 917||Level 918|
|910||100,000||: 2 : 2|
|911||25,000||: 70 : 35|
|913||49,000||: 4 : 45|
|914||42,000||: 13 : 8|
|915||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|916||60,000||: 10 : 4 : 3|
|919||40,000||: 2 : 2||250th level|
- This is the 19th episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- This episode shares its first word with Polkapalooza.
- The fountain resembles that of the Misty from Minty Meadow.
- The trees resemble those from Minty Meadow.
- Cherry Baroness reappears on this episode marks her third appearance.
- No cake bombs are present in this episode.
- This episode is the start of a trend of having no candy frogs.
- A teaser video uploaded the day before the release hinted at a new element, but it was removed from the game for a while for an unknown reason. It was later added when the Dreamworld episode Nocturnal Nuisance was released (Dreamworld still existed at the time).
- On mobile, this is the last episode which needs tickets or mystery quests to enter the next episode.
- This episode's background and story will be reused for Episode 444.