|Champion title||Bubblegum Barber|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 15 April 2015|
- 29 April 2015
- UFOs appear in three-layered chests and four-layered chests for the first time in level 913.
- UFOs appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 912.
Polka Park is a somewhat easy episode, with a mean of 3. It contains three somewhat hard - hard levels: 907, 915 and 917. Another level worth mentioning is 910, which had the highest three star target, at 9,000,000 points, at that time. Overall, it is much harder than the previous episode, Crumbly Coast.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 906||Level 917||Level 918|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|910||100,000||: 2 : 2|
|911||25,000||: 70 : 35|
|913||49,000||: 4 : 45|
|914||42,000||: 13 : 8|
|915||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|916||60,000||: 9 : 4 : 3|
|919||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the 19th episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- This episode shares its first word with Polkapalooza.
- The fountain resembles that of Misty from Minty Meadow.
- The trees resemble those from Minty Meadow.
- Cherry Baroness reappears on this episode marks her third appearance.
- No cake bombs are present in this episode.
- This episode is the start of a trend of having no candy frogs.
- A teaser video uploaded the day before the release hinted at a new element, but it was removed from the game for a while for an unknown reason. It was later added when the Dreamworld episode Nocturnal Nuisance was released (Dreamworld still existed at the time).
- On mobile, this is the last episode which needs tickets or mystery quests to enter the next episode.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Gum Garden.