|Champion title||Bubblegum Barber|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 15 April 2015|
- 29 April 2015
- UFOs appear in three-layered chests and four-layered chests for the first time in level 913.
- UFOs appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 912.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 906-920.
This episode has two somewhat hard levels: 908 and 918, and three hard levels: 907, 915 and 917. Another level worth mentioning is 910, which had the highest three star target, at 9,000,000 points, at that time. Overall, this episode is medium, with a mean of 3.8, and is much harder than the previous episode, Crumbly Coast.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 906||Level 917||Level 918|
|910||100,000||: 2 : 2|
|911||25,000||: 70 : 35|
|913||49,000||: 4 : 45|
|914||42,000||: 13 : 8|
|915||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|916||60,000||: 10 : 4 : 3|
|919||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the 19th episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- This episode shares its first word with Polkapalooza.
- The fountain resembles that of the Misty from Minty Meadow.
- The trees resemble those from Minty Meadow.
- Cherry Baroness reappears on this episode marks her third appearance.
- No cake bombs are present in this episode.
- This episode is the start of a trend of having no candy frogs.
- A teaser video uploaded the day before the release hinted at a new element, but it was removed from the game for a while for an unknown reason. It was later added when the Dreamworld episode Nocturnal Nuisance was released (Dreamworld still existed at the time).
- On mobile, this is the last episode which needs tickets or mystery quests to enter the next episode.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Gum Garden.