- This article is about the 28th Reality episode in the game. If you are looking for the 352nd Reality episode in the game, see Polkapalooza (Episode 352).
|Champion title||Polka Superstar|
|New features|| in |
5 to 6
() levels (unofficial)
Non-spawning colours on board (unofficial)
Non-spawning colour order (unofficial)
of a colour that doesn't spawn (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 17 June 2013|
- 29 August 2013
Polkapalooza (Episode 28) is the 28th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World Five. This episode was released on 17 June 2013. The champion title for this episode is Polka Superstar.
In this episode, Tiffi encounters a guitarist named Mr. Rockstar who cries over his messed up hair.
She grabs a sugary hairspray can and sprays his hair which makes it shine again so that his concert can commence.
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, mystery candies appear in licorice locks for the first time in level 408.
- Due to said level being redesigned, non-spawning colour candies, non-spawning colour orders and non-spawning colour mystery candies are all unofficially introduced.
- It's now the first level with yellow candy order.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 396-410.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 396||Level 406||Level 409|
|397||10,000||: 50 : 50|
|401||100,000||: 35 : 43|
|405||20,000||: 15 : 5|
|406||60,000||: 2 : 4|
|409||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|410||155,000||: 28 : 42|
- Besides Wafer Wharf and Sundae Stables, this episode has the greatest number of candy order levels.
- This episode's name is reused for the 352nd episode, 324 episodes later.
- Coincidentally, both episodes are followed by an episode named Soda Swamp.
- This is the third episode in release order to have its name reused.
- This is the 5th episode which takes place at night, preceded by Salty Canyon, Gingerbread Glade, Crunchy Castle, and Holiday Hut.
- This is the only episode that has a 1-word name. It is a pun for Polka Lollapalooza. Lollapalooza is an annual music festival of which rock music is a featured genre.
- This is one of the few episodes whose name is not based on a confection-related noun/adjective followed by a geographical noun.
- However, Lollapalooza may be a reference to a lollipop.
- This episode breaks many trends. First off, instead of the usual 3 or 4 ingredients levels, there are only 2. This is the fewest number of ingredient drop levels along with Salty Canyon, only behind Wafer Wharf with only 1 and Candy Town with 0. (Ingredients levels were not introduced yet.) Timed levels re-appear in this episode, after having been totally absent in Licorice Tower. There is also an unusual abundance of candy order levels in this episode.
- This episode fits in with the trend of hard jelly levels as a finale. This trait is also seen in Holiday Hut's level 275, Candy Clouds (Episode 20)'s level 290, Jelly Jungle's level 305, Savory Shores's level 320, Pearly White Plains's level 350, and Pudding Pagoda's level 380.
- The episode's pathway colour on the web version is orange.
- With its release, the score board design and colour has been changed. Also, the score for breaking chocolate by a striped candy changed from 1 point to 20 points.
- Its banner was now thickened.
- Like Sweet Surprise and Caramel Cove, this episode has 9 levels with 6 colours. These are 396, 397, 398, 399, 400, 405, 406, 408, and 410. It is also behind Chocolate Mountains with 10.
- This episode reaches the 400th level milestone. The other episodes to reach a hundred milestone thus far would be Salty Canyon, Caramel Cove, and Jelly Jungle.
- This episode was released on June 17, 2013. Tasty Treasury was released on June 17, 2015, two years after.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought".
- This episode contains the second Hell's Cluster in the game, though it's only composed of somewhat hard levels (399-402).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|